MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- N.M. Azmee, N. Shafiq, Case Stud. Constr. Mater., Ultra-high performance concrete: from fundamental to applications, 9 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yigiter et al., Compos. Part B, Mechanical performance of low cement reactive powder concrete (LCRPC), V.43-8, 2907–2914 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Leng, Comp. Mater., Destruction of composites with dispersed particles in a brittle matrix, 5, 11–57 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Velichko, G.S. Belyakova, Building Materials, Physico-chemical and methodological foundations for obtaining multicomponent systems with optimized composition, 3, 27–30 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sobolev, High-Strength Concrete with Low Cement Content (Ph.D.Diss., NIIZhB, Moscow, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- G. Batrakov, K. Sobolev, Multicomponent Cement-Based Superplasticized High-Strength Concretes: Design, Properties and Optimization, 695-710 (Fifth canmet/aci international conference on fly ash, silica fume, slag and natural pozzolans in concrete, Milwaukee, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- Z.B. Entyn, B.E. Udovich, Multicomponent cements, E 107, 3-76 (NIICsement, Moscow, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Melikhov, Physicochemical evolution of solid matter (Binom.Know.lab, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Batrakov, E. Silina, K. Sobolev, N. Zigulev, Recommendations on Production and Application of the High-Strength and Super-High-Strength Highly Dense (NIIZhB, Moscow, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Hamiruddin, and others, Solid State Phenomena, The effect of different sand gradation with ultra high performance concrete, 280, 476–480 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Alsalman, et al., Constr.Build.Mater., Development of ultra-high performance concrete with locally available materials, 133, 135–145 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Zhang et al., Constr.Build.Mater., Influence of nano-SiO2 on properties of fresh and hardened high performance concrete, 148, 648–658 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Velichko, Structure and the basic properties of building materials (LKI, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Ng et al., Mag. Concr. Res., Studying the production process and mechanical properties of reactive powder concrete: a Hong Kong stud, V 62-9, 647–654 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Mostofinejad, M.R. Nikoo, S.A. Hosseini, Constr.Build.Mater., Determination of optimized mix design and curing conditions of reactive powder concrete (RPC), 123, 754–767 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.