MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Rybev I.A. High school // Building Materials Science., 2003, 701 p [Google Scholar]
- Solomatin V.I., Selyatin V.P. Elements of the general theory of composite materials // Construction and architecture. No. 8. 1980, P. 61–70. [Google Scholar]
- Sakharov P.V. Methods of designing asphalt concrete mixes // Transport and roads of the city. No. 12. 1935, P. 22–26. [Google Scholar]
- Volkov M.I. Road building materials // Transport. 1965, P. 347–405. [Google Scholar]
- Goryshev N.V. Asphalt concrete and other bitumen-mineral materials // Mojaysk-Terra. 1995, p. 176. [Google Scholar]
- Korolev I.V. Thesis for the academic degree. Structure and properties of the warm road asphalt. 1982. [Google Scholar]
- Kovalev I.N. Activation technologies of road composite materials (scientific and practi-cal basis). Monograph // Belarusian Encyclopedia. 2002, p. 334. [Google Scholar]
- Rebinder P.A., Schukin E.D., Margolis L.Y. Report of the SA USSR No. 154. 1964 696p. [Google Scholar]
- Finashin V.N., Chernomaz V.E., Kotlyarsky E.V., Uriev N.B. In the collection of scien-tific works “ways of perfection of technology of production and improvement of quality of road-building materials “ // Stages of formation of asphalt mixtures at their sealing, 1987,p.118-128 [Google Scholar]
- Yakhnin E.D. On the relationship between the strength of the dispersed structure and the forces of interaction between elements // Report of the SA USSR No. 178, 1968, 152 p. [Google Scholar]
- Polak A.F. Hardening monomineral binder substances // Stroyizdat. 1966, 208 p. [Google Scholar]
- Rebinder P.A., Uriev N.B. The basic stages of formation and destruction of coagulation structures and their role in optimization of technological processes in the structured dis-perse systems // DAN USSR [Google Scholar]
- Yakhnin E.D. Report of the SA USSR., No. 164., 1965, 1105 p. [Google Scholar]
- Kotlyarsky E.V. Thesis for the academic degree. Improvement of durability of road pavements by optimizing the structure of asphalt, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Kiruhin G.N., Kazarnovsky V.D. Development of normative base of calculation charac-teristics of asphalt // In the collection of articles and reports of the annual Scientific ses-sion of AIA. 2010, 86-92 p. [Google Scholar]
- Nikolsky U.E., Babak O.G., Starkov G.B., Gubach L.S. Methodical recommendations on evaluation of sdvigoustojchivosti asphalt. 2002, 20 p. [Google Scholar]
- Gorelishev N.V., Goglidze V.M., Radovsky B.S., Suprun A.S. Methodical instructions on definition of unstandardized properties of asphalt at the course “Road-building materi-als”. 1988, 30 p. [Google Scholar]
- Shalyt S.J., Mikhailov N.V., Rebinder P.A. Effect of active filler and solvent on bitumen properties. No. 19, 1957, 244-251 p. [Google Scholar]
- Deryagin B.V, Landau L.D. Journal of Experimental and Theoretical physics. No. 15, 1945, 663 p. [Google Scholar]
- Korolev I.V. Ways of saving bitumen in road construction. 1986, 149 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.