MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Jamroży Z.: Steel-wire reinforced concrete, Course book for students at technical universities (in Polish), Cracow (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Glinicki M.A.: Embrittlement mechanisms and durability of cementitious composites with fibreglass (in Polish). Institute of Fundamental Research, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Katzer J.: Concretes with fibre reinforcement (in Polish). XXXIIIrd All-Poland Workshop for Designers of Structures, Szczyrk 6-9 March 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Glinicki M.A.: Concrete with structural reinforcement (in Polish). XXVth All-Poland Workshop for Designers of Structures, Szczyrk 10-13 March 2010. [Google Scholar]
- High C., Seliem H., M., El-Safty A., Rizkalla S.,H.: Use of basalt fibres for concrete structures. Construction and Building Materials 96 (2015), pP. 37–46. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Glinicki M.A.: Evaluation and design of fibre reinforced concretes based on equivalent strength (in Polish). Drogi i Mosty, No. 3. (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.