MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- A. Leśniewska, Strength and technological issues of soil improvement by means of Deep Soil Mixing Wet technology. Doctor’s Thesis, Gdańsk University of Science and Technology, (2007) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- M. Topolnicki, Design and execution practice of wet Soil Mixing in Poland, Int. Symp. on Deep Mixing & Admixture Stabilization, Okinawa, 19-21 May, 195–202 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Topolnicki, General overview and advances in Deep Soil Mixing”, XXIV Geotechnical Conference of Torino Design, Construction and Controls of Soil Improvement Systems, Torino, 25-26.02.2016, 1–30 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kanty, J. Rybak and D. Stefaniuk, Some remarks on practical aspects of laboratory testing of deep soil mixing composites achieved in organic soils, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 245, 022018 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Egorova, J. Rybak, D. Stefaniuk and P. Zajączkowski, Basic aspects of deep soil mixing technology control. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 245, 022019 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Brasse, T, Tracz, T. Zdeb and P. Rychlewski, Influence of Soil-Cement Composition on its Selected Properties. MATEC Web of Conf., 163, 06006 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Chaumeny, P. Kanty, T. Reitmeier, Remarks on wet deep soil mixing quality control, XVI Danube European Conf. on Geotechnical Engineering, 07-09 June 2018, Skopje, R. Macedonia, Paper No. 039, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Timoney, B.A. McCabe and A.L. Bell, Experiences of dry soil mixing in highly organic soils. Proc. Inst. Civ. Eng. – Ground Improvement, 165, 3–14 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Topolnicki, Soil mixing challenges of applications ranging from ground improvement to structural elements, XIII. Danube-European Conf. on Geotechnical Engineering, Ljubljana, 29-31.05.2006, 1–6 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Topolnicki, Geotechnical design and performance of road and railway viaducts supported on DSM columns – a summary of practice. Int. Conf. on Deep Mixing, June 2-5, 2015, San Francisco, 1–20 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Rychlewski, Wzmacnianie gruntów pod nasypami infrastruktury komunikacyjnej, GDMT, 52 (3/2018), 36–43 (2018) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- P. Rychlewski, Wzmacnianie podłoża gruntowego pod inwestycje infrastrukturalne, Materiały budowlane, 547 (3/2018), 6–8 (2018) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- I. Karpisz, K. Jaworski, Study of compressive strength evolution in soil cement samples with fly-ash admixtures. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 365, 032049 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Karpisz, J. Pyda, L. Cichy and D. Sobala, Study of the effect of cement amount on the soil-cement sample strength, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 365, 042061 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Stefaniuk, P. Zajączkowski and J. Rybak, Methodology of axial testing of cement-fly ash-soil samples, Stroitel’stvo-formirovanie sredy žiznedeâtel’nosti, Moskva, 27-29 aprilâ 2016. Moskva : NIU MGSU, 1091–1094 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Piasecki, D, Stefaniuk, Micro-scale laboratory investigation of cement-soils composite, Stroitel’stvo-formirovanie sredy žiznedeâtel’nosti, Moskva, 27-29 aprilâ 2016. Moskva : NIU MGSU, 1061–65, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Drusa, V. Chebeň and R. Bulko, New technologies implemented in geotechnical monitoring on transport constructions. Int. Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM, 2, 651–56 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Sobala, J. Rybak, Role to be played by independent geotechnical supervision in the foundation for bridge construction, IOP Conf. Series Materials Science and Engineering, 245, 022073 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.