MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2018The 12th International Civil Engineering Post Graduate Conference (SEPKA) – The 3rd International Symposium on Expertise of Engineering Design (ISEED) (SEPKA-ISEED 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||11 December 2018|
- S. Suratman, “Managing the groundwater component in Malaysia,” in Malaysia Water Partnership (MyWP), kuala lumpur: Minerals and Geoscience Department Malaysia, pp. 1–11, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- N. Umar Kura, M. Firuz Ramli, W. N. Azmin Sulaiman, S. Ibrahim, A. Zaharin Aris, and A. Mustapha, “Evaluation of factors influencing the groundwater chemistry in a small tropical Island of Malaysia,” Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 1861–1881, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. U. Kura, M. F. Ramli, W. N. A. Sulaiman, S. Ibrahim, and A. Z. Aris, “An overview of groundwater chemistry studies in Malaysia,” Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res., no. December, pp. 1–19, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Abd Razak, Y., Abd Karim, “Groundwater in Malaysia Context,” in Proceeding of the Groundwater Colloquium 2009, putrajaya, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- S. Musa, N. A. Zakaria, L. T. Liang, and D. Tjahjanto, “Subsurface Conditions with Geo-hydraulic Properties: Empirical Evidence from Parit Raja, Johor,” Int. Conf. Civ. Environ. Eng. Sustain. (IConCEES 2011), (2012). [Google Scholar]
- P. Li, J. Wu, and H. Qian, “Hydrogeochemistry and quality assessment of shallow groundwater in the southern part of the yellow river alluvial plain (Zhongwei section), Northwest China,” Earth Sci. Res. J., vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 27–38, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Li, H. Qian, J. Wu, Y. Zhang, and H. Zhang, “Major Ion Chemistry of Shallow Groundwater in the Dongsheng Coalfield, Ordos Basin, China,” Mine Water Environ., vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 195–206, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. O. H. Malaysia, “Drinking Water Quality Standard,” Engineering Services Division Ministry of Health Malaysia (2004). [Google Scholar]
- JMG, “Geological Map of Peninsular Malaysia.” retreive from : http://www.jmg.gov.my/add_on/mt/smnjg/tiles/, on 13 May (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Hazreek, Z. Abidin, A. Madun, S. Azhar, and A. Tajudin, “Evaluation of Unknown Tube Well Depth Using Electrical Resistivity Method,” MATEC Web of Conferences 103, 07002, (2017). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Z. Abidin et al., “Forensic Assessment on Ground Instability Using Electrical Resistivity Imaging (ERI),” J. Phys., vol. 755, p. 011001, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- APHA. Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 22nd Edition, American Public Health Association, American Water Works Association, Water Environment Federation, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- W. Weight, “Hydrogeology Field Manual", 2nd edition, New York, The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- M. Radojevic and V. N. Bashkin, “Practical Environmental Analysia”. RSC Publishing, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Hamzah, A. Z. Aris, and M. F. Ramli, “Groundwater Quality Assessment Using Integrated Geochemical Methods, Multivariate Statistical Analysis , and Geostatistical Technique in Shallow Coastal Aquifer of Terengganu , Malaysia,” Arab. J. Geosci., (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Piper, “A graphic procedure in the geochemical interpretation of water,” Eos, Trans. Am. Geophys. Union, vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 914–928, (1944). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, P. J. S., “Interpretation of groundwater chemistry using piperand Chadha ´ s diagrams: a comparative study from Perambalur Taluk”, Elixir Geoscience, vol 54, 12208-12211 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Samsudin, A. Haryono, U. Hamzah, and A. G. Rafek, “Salinity mapping of coastal groundwater aquifers using hydrogeochemical and geophysical methods: A case study from north Kelantan, Malaysia,” Environ. Geol., vol. 55, no. 8, pp. 1737–1743, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Leung and J. J. Jiao, “Heavy metal and trace element distributions in groundwater in natural slopes and highly urbanized spaces in Mid-Levels area, Hong Kong,” Water Res., vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 753–767, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Fitts, “Groundwater Science”, 2nd edition, -Elsevier, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Isa, A. Z. Aris, W. Y. L. Wan, W. N. A. W. Sulaiman, and S. M. Praveena, “Evaluation of heavy metal contamination in groundwater samples from Kapas Island, Terengganu, Malaysia,” Arab J Geosci , vol 7:1087–1100, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.