MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2018The 12th International Civil Engineering Post Graduate Conference (SEPKA) – The 3rd International Symposium on Expertise of Engineering Design (ISEED) (SEPKA-ISEED 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||11 December 2018|
- Hu, Z., Lee, J. W., Chandran, K., Kim, S., & Khanal, S. K. (2012). Nitrous oxide (N2O) emission from aquaculture: A review. Environmental Science and Technology. https://doi.org/10.1021/es300110x [Google Scholar]
- Kim, S., Dale, B. E., Drzal, L. T., & Misra, M. (2008). Life Cycle Assessment of Kenaf Fiber Reinforced Biocomposite. Journal of Biobased Materials and Bioenergy, 2(1), 85–93. https://doi.org/10.1166/jbmb.2008.207 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Uzal, B., & Turanli, L. (2003). Studies on blended cements containing a high volume of natural pozzolans. Cement and Concrete Research, 33(11), 1777–1781. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0008-8846(03)00173-X [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Naik TR, Moriconi G. Environmental friendly durable concrete made with recycled materials for sustainable concrete construction. In: Malhotra VM, Sakai K, editors. Sustainable development of cement, concrete and concrete structures, Proc. three-day intern. symp. Toronto, Canada; 2005. p. 485–505. [Google Scholar]
- Mahjoub, R., Yatim, J. M., Mohd Sam, A. R., & Hashemi, S. H. (2014). Tensile properties of kenaf fiber due to various conditions of chemical fiber surface modifications. Construction and Building Materials, 55, 103–113. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2014.01.036 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abubakar, A. U., & Baharudin, K. S. (2012). Properties of concrete using Tanjung Bin power plant coal bottom ash and fly ash. International Journal of Sustainable Construction Engineering & Technology, 3(2), 56–69. [Google Scholar]
- ACI Committee 544, 1999. Measurement of Properties of Fiber Reinforced Concrete. ACI Structural Journal, 89(Reapproved), pp.1–12 [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Neville, J. J. B. (2010). Concrete Technology (Second Edi). London: Pearson Education Limited. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X.-Y., & Park, K.-B. (2015). Analysis of compressive strength development of concrete containing high volume fly ash. Construction and Building Materials, 98, 810–819. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2015.08.099 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Azzmi, N. M., & Yatim, J. M. (2018). Kenaf Fibrous Concrete: Mechanical Properties with Different Fiber Volume Fraction. International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology, 8(4), 1036–1042. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.