MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2018The 12th International Civil Engineering Post Graduate Conference (SEPKA) – The 3rd International Symposium on Expertise of Engineering Design (ISEED) (SEPKA-ISEED 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Hydraulic and Hydrology Engineering|
|Published online||11 December 2018|
- B. Gregersen, J. Aalbæk, P.E. Lauridsen, M. Kaas, U. Lopdrup, A. Veihe, & P. van der Keur, Land-use and soil erosion in Tikolod, Sabah, Malaysia, ASEAN Review of Biodiversity and Environmental conservation (ARBEC),1-11(2003). [Google Scholar]
- B. Gervet, Deforestation Contributes to Global Warming. Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering LuleaUniversity of Technology Lulea Sweden, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- T.W. Lim, Malaysia: Illegalities in Forest Clearan ce for Large-Scale Commercial Plantations. Forest Trends, Washington, DC, http://www. forest-trends.org/documents/index.php. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Latocha, M. Szymanowski, J. Jeziorska, M. Stec, & M. Roszczewska, Effects of land abandonment and climate change on soil erosion —An example from depopulated agricultural lands in the Sudetes Mts., SW Poland. Catena, 145, 128-141, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Hashim, C.A. Ciessiolka, W.A. Yusoff, A.W. Nafis, M.R. Mispan, C.W. Rose & K.J. Caughlan, Soil erosion processes in sloping land in the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia. Soil Technology, 8(3), 215-233. (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Clark & R.P.D. Walsh, Long term erosion and surface roughness change of rainforest terrain following selective logging, Danum Valley, Sabah, Malaysia, Catena, 68, 109-123(2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Annammala, R.P.D. Walsh, K. Bidin, A. Nainar, Higher erosion rate and enhance sedimentation from disturbed landforms in eastern Sabah, Borneo. In Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Water Resources in conjunction with 20th UNESCO-IHP Regional Steering Committee Meeting for Southeast Asia and the Pacific, 5-9, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Adnan, & P.M. Atkinson, Exploring the impact of climate and land-use changes on stream flow trends in a monsoon catchment. International journal of climatology, 31(6), 815-831. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- TPDC, Malaysia Structure Plan, Malaysia Department of Town and Country Planning. Unpublished report. TCPD: Kuala Lumpur, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Shakeby, The Soil Erosion Bridge: A device for Micro-Profiling Soil Surfaces. Earth Surface Processes and Lanforms, 18,823-827 (1993). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. McKenzie, R. Isbell, & K. Brown, Australian soils and landscapes: an illustrated compendium. CSIRO publishing. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- W. Sun, Q. Shao, J. Liu, & J. Zhai, Assessing the effects of land use and topography on soil erosion on the Loess Plateau in China. Catena, 121, 151-163.(2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Fang, L. Sun, & Z. Tang, Effects of rainfall and slope on runoff, soil erosion and rill development: an experimental study using two loess soils. Hydrological processes, 29(11), 2649-2658. (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Bao, X. He, A. Wen, P. Gao, Q. Tang, D. Yan, & Y. Long, . Dynamic changes of soil erosion in a typical disturbance zone of China's Three Gorges Reservoir. CATENA, 169, 128-139. (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Ziadat & A.Y. Taimeh, Effect of rainfall intensity, slope, land-use and antecedent soil moisture on soil erosion in an arid environment. Land Degradation & Development, 24(6), 582-590. (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.