MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2018The 12th International Civil Engineering Post Graduate Conference (SEPKA) – The 3rd International Symposium on Expertise of Engineering Design (ISEED) (SEPKA-ISEED 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||11 December 2018|
- G. Bahar, T. Erwin, M. Mackay, A. Smiley, S. Tighe, Best practice guidelines for the design and application of transverse rumble strips (Trans. Assoc. of Canada, Ottawa, Canada, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yang, X. Sun, Y. He, Effectiveness of rumble strips on freeways (A paper presented ICCTP 2010: Integrated Transportation Systems, 425-433, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Work (MOW), Traffic calming guidelines (Highway Planning Unit, Kuala Lumpur, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Road Engineering Association of Malaysia (REAM), Guidelines on traffic control and management devices (REAM, Kuala Lumpur, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Public Work Department (PWD), Manual fasiliti keselamatan jalan (Cawangan Kejuruteraan Jalan & Geoteknik, Malaysia, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Haron, M. H. Othman, K. Yahya, H. Yaacob, M. R. Hainin, M. B. Mohd Yusof, J. of Mech. & Civil Eng. Noise produced by transverse rumble strips: a case study on rural roadways, 1(5), 12-16 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Haron, M. H. Othman, M. H. Lim, K. Yahya, H. Yaacob, M. R. Hainin, N. Darus, M. S. Leong, Exterior noise due to interaction of tyre-thermoplastic transverse rumble strips, Archives of Acoustics, 42(3) (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. K. Datta, T. J. Gates, P. T. Savolainen, Impact of non-freeway rumble strips phase 1 (ORBP reference number: OR09084A, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Othman, Performance and modelling of transverse rumble strips on noise and vibrations stimuli, PhD thesis, (Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. S. Higgins, W. Barbel, J. of the Trans. Research Board, Rumble strip noise, 983, 27 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Kadar Hamsa, M. Miura, S. Inokuma, Y. Nishimura, J. of Asian Arch. and Build. Eng. Evaluating the living environment in residential areas at Taman Melati, Kuala Lumpur, 5(2), 377 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Damavandi, M. Nowrouzi, Energy and Env.: Recent Researches in Env. and Geo. Sciences, Analysis of noise nuisance on residents of the Malaysian condominiums: heritage condominium case study, 266 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Darbyshire, J. D. Young, Critical Care, An investigation of sound levels on intensive care units with reference to the WHO guidelines, 17(187), (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Environment (DOE), The planning guidelines for environmental noise limits and control (Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, Malaysia, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- International Organization of Standardization (ISO), ISO 11819-1: 2001, Acoustics measurement of the influence of road surfaces on traffic noise part 1: statistical pass-by method (Brussels: European Committee for Standardization, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- W. W. Low, H. Abdul Rahman, N. Zakaria, Int. J. of Project Mngmnt, The impact of organizational culture on international bidding decisions: Malaysia context, 33, 917-931 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- British Standard Instituition (BSI), BS-EN 13036-4: 2003, Road and airfield surface characteristics, part 4: method for measurement of slip/skid resistance of a surface: the pendulum test (Technical Committee CEN/TC 227 “Road Materials”, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Miraglia, Discrete and incoherent linear sources, Lezione del, Retrieved from pcfarina.eng.unipr.it/Public/Acoustics-Course/DOC-2012/07_miraglia_221916.doc (2012, October 19) [Google Scholar]
- N. Darus, Z. Haron, K. Yahya, M. H. Abd Halil, W. M. A. Norudin, M. H. Othman, M. A. Hezmi, E3S Web Conference, Impulsivity of noise due to single vehicles transit on transverse rumble strips, 34, 02026 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.