MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2018The 12th International Civil Engineering Post Graduate Conference (SEPKA) – The 3rd International Symposium on Expertise of Engineering Design (ISEED) (SEPKA-ISEED 2018)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||11 December 2018|
- W. Ampornaramwet and P. Keatsewe, ‘LONGDO Map’, 2008. [Online]. Available: https://map.longdo.com/. [Accessed: 25-Mar-2018]. [Google Scholar]
- W. Klinlamai, S. Wanitchayobon, and L. Prechawerakul, ‘Geographic Information Systems for School/Students, Office of Student Service Area Satun’, in National Conference of GISTDA 2009, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- K. Rakkul and S. Wanitchayobon, ‘Geographical for irrigation buildings by using Google Maps’, in The 9th National Conference on Computing and Information Technology (NCCIT 2012), (2013). [Google Scholar]
- U. Narumon and P. Srichaiton, ‘Geographic Information System of King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology North Bangkok.’, King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology North Bangkok., (2002). [Google Scholar]
- T. Lapitchayangkul, ‘Geographic Information System of Student Dormitory around the King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi’, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi. [Google Scholar]
- K. Boontermkittiya, K. Khawmeche, S. Koonpinit, and S. Durongdech, ‘Application of geographic information systems to determine suitable areas for eucalyptus plantation. Nakhon Phanom Province’, Inf. Technol. J., pp. 150–154, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- P. Chonkeeree, ‘The development of geographic information System Program for Water Allocation Planning’, Kasetsart University, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- V. Cañal-Fernández and M. Hernández Muñiz, ‘An exploratory analysis of disabled people accessibility to urban public transport: the use of Geographical Information Systems’, Investig. Reg. J. Reg. Res., no. 30, pp. 79–101, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Tongkaw, ‘GIS Application Management for Disabled People’, IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng., vol. 226, no. 1, p. 012112, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- David E. Avison and A. Trevor Wood-Harper, ‘Information Systems Development Research: An Exploration of Ideas in Practice’, Comput. J., vol. 34, pp. 98–112, Feb. (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.