MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 249, 20182018 5th International Conference on Mechanical, Materials and Manufacturing (ICMMM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering and Digital Manufacturing|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- McCormick, R. L., Parish, R., (2001), “Advanced Petroleum Based Fuels Program and Renewable Diesel Program – Technical barriers to Use of Ethanol in Diesel Fuel “, Final Report No.NREL/MP – 540-32674, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, U.S. Department of energy Laboratory. [Google Scholar]
- Battelle, (1998), “A Flammability limit for ethanol/diesel blends”, Final Report prepared by Battelle, Columbus, OH, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Nestor, L.J., (1967), “Investigation of turbine fuel flammability within aircraft fuel tanks”, Project No. 520 – 002 – 04X, Report No. DS – 67 – 7, Naval air propulsion test canter, aeronautical engine department, Naval base, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19112. [Google Scholar]
- Dornheim, M. A., (1997a), “Industry Grapples With Fuel Tank Safety “, Aviation Week and Space Technology Press, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Dornheim, M. A., (1997b), “Fuel Ignites Differently In AirCraft, Lab Environments”, Aviation Week and Space Technology Press, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Dornheim, M. A., (1997c), “Accidents Drive NTSB Push for New Rules”, Aviation Week and Space Technology Press, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Dornheim, M. A., (1997d), “Airline Industry Takes Fresh Look at Inerting “, Aviation Week and Space Technology Press, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Chacartegui C.M, Lopez J.E.G, Alfonso F.S, Aakko P., Hamelinck C, Vossen G.V., Kattenwinkel H, (2007): Blending ethanol in diesel. BIOScope, Lot 3b, 10-12. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.