MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 249, 20182018 5th International Conference on Mechanical, Materials and Manufacturing (ICMMM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering and Digital Manufacturing|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- Ibrahim, T. K., Mohammed, M. N., Mohammed, M. K., Najafi, G., Sidik, N. A. C., Basrawi, F., Abdalla, S. N., and Hoseini, S. S., Experimental stidy on the effect of perforations shapes on vertical heated fins performance under forced convection heat transfer, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 118, pp. 832–846, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ghalmbaz, M., Jamesahar, E., Ismael, M.A., and chamkha, A.J.,Fluid structure interaction stidy of natural convection heat transfer over a flexible oscillating fin in a square cavity, International Journal of Thermal Sciences, Vol. 111, pp. 256–273, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Campo, A., and Celentano, D.J., Heat trasnfer enhancement in a modified straight fin of rectangular profile with enlarged round base and correlated reduced round tip, International Journal of thermal Sciences, Vol. 129, pp. 545–551, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Santos, I.M.C., Gowreesunker, B.L., Tassou, S.A., Tsamos, K.M., and Ge, Y., Investigations into air and refrigerant side heat transfer coefficients of finned tube CO2 gas coolers, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 107, pp. 168–180, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bilen, K., Gok, S., Olcay, A.B., and Solmus, I., Investigation of the effect of aluminum porous fins on heat transfer, Energy, Vol. 138, pp. 1187–1198, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Srikanth, R., and Balaji, C., Experimental investigation on the heat transfer performance of a PCM based pin fin heat sink with discrete heating, International Journal of Thermal Sciences, Vol. 111, pp. 188–203, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Y.Y., Woodcock, J.H., and Peles, Y., Experimental and numerical study about local heat transfer in microchannel with a pin fin, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 121, pp. 534–546, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kharangate, C.R., Jung, K.W., Jung, S., Kong, D., Schaadt, J., Iyengar,M., Malone, C., Lee, H., Asheghi,and M., Goodson, K.E., Experimental investigation of embedded micropin-fins for single phase heat transfer and pressure drop, Journal of Electronic Packaging, Vol. 140 (2), 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Ibrahim, N.I., Al-Sulaiman, F.A., Rahman, S., Yilbas, B.S., and Sahin, A.Z., Heat transfer enhancement ofphase change materials for thermal energy storage applications: A critical review, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 74, pp. 26–50, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Joybari, M.M., Haghighat, F., Seddegh, S., and Al-Abidi, A.A., Heat transfer enhancement of phase change materials by fins under simultaneous charging and discharging, Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 152, pp. 136–156, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Incropera, F. P., & DeWitt, D. P., Fundamentals of heat and mass transfer, New York: J. Wiley [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.