MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Parallel Session II: Water System Technology|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Shu Wang, Qing Wang, Hong Chen. Design and verification of children-oriented educational application based on eye movement interactive technology. Computer and Modernization, 62-67 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Juan Xu. Development and performance comparison about eye trackers. China Modern Educational Equipment, 16-18 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Yuchang Han. The Developmental History of the Eye Movement Apparatus and the Experimental Method of Eye Movement. Journal of Psychological Science, 454-457 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Ohno T, Mukawa N, Yoshikawa A. FreeGaze:a gaze tracking system for everyday gaze interaction. Eye Tracking Research & Application Symposium, 125-132 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Carpenter R H S. Movements of the Eyes. Quarterly Review of Biology, 62 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- Wei Liu, Xiugan Yuan. Human vision - eye movement system research. Chinese Journal of Ergonomics, 41-44 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Purves D, Augustine G J, Fitzpatrick D. Neuroscience. 2nd edition. National Center for Biotechnology Informationõs Bookshelf, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Salvucci D D. Identifying fixations and saccades in eye-tracking protocols. Eye Tracking Research and Applications Symposium. 71-78 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.