MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Parallel Session II: Water System Technology|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Gao Yi, Gao She Sheng. Robust adaptive Sage filtering and its application in integrated navigation [J]. TT&C technology, 2015, 4: 135-141. [Google Scholar]
- Xing Yexin, Lou Guowei, Li Xingguo, et al. Research on passive detection of stealth targets in the air by millimeter wave [J]. Journal of Nanjing University of Technology, 2011, 35 (3): 289-293. [Google Scholar]
- Bowyer, R S Bogner. Cooperative behavior in Multi-sensor systems [EB/OL]. http://www.go.com/, 1999. [Google Scholar]
-  Zhang Weiming. Intelligent Collaborative Information Technology [M]. Beijing: Publishing House of electronics industry, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- B. Horling, V. Lesser. A survey of mlulti-agent organizational paradigms[J]. The Kowledge Engineering Review, 2005, 19 (4): 281-316. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yu PU. Overview of multi-agent collaboration technology [J]. information and control, 2001, 23 (4): 337-342. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Dong-mei, Wang Jin-kuan, Gu De-ying. Target tracking using WSN based on multiagent coordination method[C]. The 7th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, Chongqing, China, June 25-27, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jianxia, Yu Haibin. A Dynamic Alliance Updating Mechanism for Cooperative Task Assignment in Wireless Sensor Networks [J]. Journal of Sensing Technology, 2009, 22 (4): 501-502. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Lei, Xu Ming, Lin Yongduo, Xia Desheng. Modeling and algorithm comparison of state estimation for microgrid power system [J]. Electrical applications. 2013. 32 (04): 66-69. [Google Scholar]
- Qiu Fengyun Kalman filtering theory and its application in communication and signal processing [D]. Jinan: Master thesis of Shandong University, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Molina Lopez, J R Casar Corredera. Cooperative management of netted surveillance sensors [C]. IEEE International Conference on system, Man and Cybernetics, Oct. 12-15, 1997, Vol. 1: 845-850. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Bo, Pan Quan, Zhang Hongcai, et al. Introducing multi-agent technology into information fusion [J]. Computer engineering and application, 2003, 22: 100-102. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Guangyuan, Wang Fujun, Wei Zhensheng. Agent’s Multi-Sensor Management Scheme [J]. Firepower and Command Control, 2009, 34 (7): 168-170. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Mimi, Jiang Gangwu, Jiang Ting. Optical Survey of Space Cooperation Target Rendezvous and Docking [J]. Surveying and Mapping Science, 2008, 10 (33): 30-32. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Hongbin, Zhang Xiaofeng, Zhang Fengming. Research on Agent-based multi-sensor management prototype system [J]. Modern defense technology, 2006, 34 (2): 44-50. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Dan. Research on robust estimation method for signal reconstruction of nonlinear multifunctional sensors[J]. Journal of Sensing Technology, 2008, 21 (10): 1721-1725. [Google Scholar]
- Li Wei, Zhang Fengming. Research and Design of Sensor Management System Based on Multi-Agent[J]. Sensors and Instruments, 2006, 22 (7-1): 157-159. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.