MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Parallel Session II: Water System Technology|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- A. Yilmaz, O. Javed, “Object ttracking: a survey. ACM Comput 38 (4), 1–45(2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. W. M. Smeulders, D. M. Chu, R. Cucchiara, et al, Visual Tracking: An Experimental Survey. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 36, 1442-1468 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wu, J. Lim, “Online object tracking: a benchmark,” in The IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2411–2418 [Google Scholar]
- R. Girshick, J. Donahue, “Rich feature hierarchies for accurate object detection and semantic segmentation,” in IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) [Google Scholar]
- R. Girshick, “Fast r-cnn,” in International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ren., K. He, “Faster r-cnn: Towards real-time object detection with region proposal networks,” in IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 39, 1137-1149 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. He, G. Gkioxari, “Mask r-cnn,” in IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV) [Google Scholar]
- C. Hua, H. Wu, Q. Chen, Toshikazu Wada. K-means Tracker: A General Algorithm for Tracking People. JOURNAL OF MULTIMEDIA, 1 (4), 46-53, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- R. Collins, “Mean-shift tracking.” [Google Scholar]
- A. Rodriguez, A. Laio, “Clustering by fast search and find of density peaks,” Science 344, 1492 (2014) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FsCJ_psaKaA9e2urjequUOEJV26EpkS/view?usp=sharing [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.