MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Parallel Session I: Water Resources System|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Cohon J L, Marks D H. A review and evaluation of multiobjective programing techniques. Water Resources Research, 1975, 11 (11): 208–220. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Park C H, Aral M M. Multi-objective optimization of pumping rates and well placement in coastal aquifers. Journal of Hydrology, 2004, 290(1-2):80–99. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sarker Ruhul, Ray Tapabrata. An improved evolutionary algorithm for solving multi-objective crop planning models. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, 2009, 68 (2): 191–199. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Srinivasa Raju, D. Nagesh Kumar. Irrigation Planning using Genetic Algorithms. Water Resources Management, 2004, 18 (2): 163-176. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Das A, Datta B. Development of Management Models for Sustainable Use of Coastal Aquifers. Journal of Irrigation & Drainage Engineering, 1999, 125 (3): 112-121. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Richard C. Peralta, Bithin Datta. Reconnaissance-Level Alternative Optimal Ground-Water Use Strategies. Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management, 1990, 116 (5): 676-692. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tabari M M R, Soltani J. Multi-Objective Optimal Model for Conjunctive Use Management Using SGAs and NSGA-II Models. Water Resources Management, 2013, 27 (1): 37-53. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bazarganlari M R, Kerachian R, Mansoori A. A conflict-resolution model for the conjunctive use of surface [Google Scholar]
- Mays L W. Groundwater Resources Sustainability: Past, Present, and Future. Water Resources Management, 2013, 27 (13): 4409-4424. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rogers L L, Dowla F U. Optimization of Ground Water Remediation Using Artificial Neural Networks. Water Resources Research, 1994, 30 (2): 457-481. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rao S V N, Bhallamudi S M, Thandaveswara B S, et al. Conjunctive Use of Surface and Groundwater for Coastal and Deltaic Systems. Journal of Water Resources Planning & Management, 2004, 130 (3): 255-267. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Safavi H R, Darzi F, Mariño M A. Simulation-Optimization Modeling of Conjunctive Use of Surface Water and Groundwater. Water Resources Management, 2010, 24 (10): 1965-1988. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rao S V N. Optimal Pumping from Skimming Wells. Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, 2006, 11 (5): 464-471. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.