MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Parallel Session I: Water Resources System|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Q. F. Hu, J. J. Huo, L. J. Li, Index system of water ecological civilization city: perspectives and suggestions[J], Journal of Yangtze River Scientific Research Institute, 35 (8), 22-26(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Q. F. Hu, Y. T. Wang, L. J. Li, Preliminary comparison between water-ecological civilization city and sponge city[J], Water Resources Protection, 33 (5), 13-18(2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Luo, Y. Liu, X. Q. Zhu, Tempo-spatial changes of precipitation of Shenzhen in last 57 years[J], Hydroscience and Engineering, (3), 24-31 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. Y. Zhao, J. X. Yang, J. R. Liu, Progress and thinking on the construction of water ecological civilization[J], China Population, Resources and Environment, 24, 160–163(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Q. T. Zuo, Discussions on key issues of water ecological civilization construction[J], China Water Resources, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Xu, X. Chen, H. F. Wang, Evaluation of water eco-civilization construction in Qingdao[J], Journal of Water Resources & Water Engineering, 28 (6), 109-114(2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Y. Li, Considerations of initiating water ecological civilization in the new age[J], China Water Resources, 3–6(2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.