MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Parallel Session I: Water Resources System|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- TangY, Peng X, Yang W, et al. Emerging Pollutants - Part I: Occurrence, Fate and Transport[J]. Water Environment Research, 2017, 89(10):1810–1828. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhan C, Ting G U, Yan P. Evaluationof Environmental Carrying Capacity Based on Grey Relational Analysis and Matter-Element Evaluation Model[J]. Environmental Science & Technology, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan L X, YU-Yong. Application of Clustering Analysis Methods in Environmentai Monitor(Water Analysis)[J]. Environmental Science & Technology, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Su-Ting M A, Hai-Ren Y E. Shanxi Reservoir Eutrophication Grey Clustering Evaluation and Control Countermeasures[J]. Environmental Science & Technology, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Pang B, Yu-Xia L I, Tong L. Application of Grey Clustering Method and Fuzzy Comprehensive Assessment Method to Assess Eutrophication Level of Water Quality[J]. Environmental Science & Technology, 2011, 34(11):185–188. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou L F, Shi-Guo X U, Sun W G. Comprehensive evaluation on water environment quality of Zhalong wetland based on grey clustering method[J]. Journal of Dalian University of Technology, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Z, Ting W, Xi X. Application of Improved Grey Clustering Relation Model in Groundwater Quality Assessment [J]. Yellow River, 2012.34(7):56–58. [Google Scholar]
- Yicheng Z, Hui L. [J]. Application of grey clustering method based on index transformation value in water quality evaluation. Gansu Water Resource and Hydropower Technolohy, 2015, 51(1):6–8, 52. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.