MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Barbetta S, Camici S, Bertuccioli P, et al. Levee body seepage: a refinement of an expeditious procedure for fragility curves and vulnerability diagrams’ assessment[J]. HYDROLOGY RESEARCH, 2017, 48(3):763–775. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CenWeijun, LiDengjun, and Haonan. Analysis of seepage and stability of embankment under coupling change of water level induced by continuous heavy rainfall [J]. Journal of Hohai University(Natural Sciences), 2016, 44 (04): 364–369. [Google Scholar]
- ChenLiangliang, ShiKebin, LiYong. Boundary Point Method for Seepage Analysis of Dam Foundation[J]. International Journal Hydroelectric Energy, 2009, 27(01): 88–89. [Google Scholar]
- ChenSiyu, GuoRui, QinBo. Causes and Characteristics of Ice Flood in Heilongjiang Province [J]. Heilongjiang Sci Technol Water Conserv, 2011, 39 (01): 198–199. [Google Scholar]
- ChenXiaowei, LeiPeng, YangXiaoya. Seepage and stability analysis of embankment based on Geo-Studio[J]. Journal of Changsha University of Science and Technology, 2015, 12(01): 63–68. [Google Scholar]
- ChenYuyao, LiShuang, LiZhijun, et al. Analysis and construction of seepage simulation model for Bacha sections [J]. Heilongjiang Sci Technol Water Conserv, 2016, 2 (07): 32–37. [Google Scholar]
- CHO S E. Probabilistic analysis of seepage that considers the spatial variability of permeability for an embankment on soil foundation[J]. Engineering Geology, 2012, 133/134(3):30–39. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FusaoOka, SayuriKimoto, NaoakiTakada, et al. A Seepage-deformation Coupled Analysis of an Unsaturated River Embankment Using A Multiphase Elasto-viscoplastic Theory[J]. SOILS AND FOUNDATIONS, 2010, 50(4):483–494. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LiChenliang, ShenZhenzhong, Zhanghua Wutagou flood diversion channel test section embankment seepage field analysis and seepage control research [J]. International Journal Hydroelectric Energy, 2009, 27 (05): 55–57. [Google Scholar]
- LouXiaocong, HuangCheng, LouYiqing, et al. Finite element analysis of slope stability under seepage action [J]. International Journal Hydroelectric Energy, 2008 (03): 57–59+24. [Google Scholar]
- Moellmann A, Vermeer P A, Huber M. A probabilistic finite element analysis of embankment stability under transient seepage conditions[J]. Georisk Assessment & Management of Risk for Engineered Systems & Geohazards, 2011, 5 (2) :110–119. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WeiHongyan, YuMinghui, LiYitian, et al. Overflow and burst test of silty clay dyke [J]. Advances in Water Science, 2015, 26 (05): 668–675. [Google Scholar]
- ZhangYu. Numerical analysis of seepage field in embankment engineering based on Fluent [D]. Taiyuan University of Technology, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- ZhangXiaohong, LiYang, ChenMei, et al. Seepage simulation analysis of levee project [J]. Journal of Heilongjiang Hydraulic Engineering College, 2017, 8(03): 20–25. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.