MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- H. Heping, S. Shonghao and L. Zhidong, “A View from ′ 98 Flood; From Control to Disaster Risk Management”, Water Resources and Hydropower Engineering, vol. 30, pp. 3-5, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- D. Sheng, W. Teng, “Risk assessment of flood control water project”, Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, vol. 09, pp. 19-24, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- S. Binfang, “Flood Risk Management in the United Kingdom”, Express Water Resources & Hydropower Information, vol. 27, pp. 1-10, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Shenghong, “Flood Control Dispatch and Flood Disaster Management in the United States”, Haihe Water Resources, vol. 4, pp. 40-41, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- X. Ming, “Risk Research of Flood Protection for Three Gorges Project”, Water Resources and Hydropower Engineering, vol. 30, pp. 39-42, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- J. Ming, “Hydraulic Uncertainties and Their Effects on Risk Analysis of Levee or Spillway Systems”, Journal of Hohai University (Natural Sciences), vol. 1, pp. 40-45, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- X. Yi, G. Liansheng, X. Huali, “A New Random Simulation Method for Constructing Synthetic Floof Hydrographs”, Advanced Engineering Sciences, vol. 39, pp. 55-60, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- L. Jiqing, J. Changming, Z. Yushan and W. Liping, “Matter-element Model of Integrated Risk Assessment for Flood Control Systems”, International Journal of risk assessment and management, vol. 8, pp. 342-352, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lu, QinX. S. and XieY. J., “An integrated statistical and data-driven framework for supporting flood risk analysis under climate change”, Journal of Hydrology, vol. 533, pp. 28-39, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Halbert, C. C. Nguyen, O. Payrastre and E. Gaume, “Reducing uncertainty in flood frequency analyses: A comparison of local and regional approaches involving information on extreme historical floods”, Journal of Hydrology, vol. 541, pp. 90-98, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Anvarifar, M. Z. Voorendt, C. Zevenbergen and W. Thissen, “An application of the Functional Resonance Analysis Method (FRAM) to risk analysis of multifunctional flood defences in the Netherlands”, Reliability Engineering & System Safety, vol. 158, pp. 130-141, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Bixin, “Analysis on key data for dispatching of Three Gorges-Gezhouba Cascaded Water Control Project”, Water Resources and Hydropower Engineering, vol. 46, pp. 100-103, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.