MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- ChengCT, ChauKW, WuXY, ShenJJ. Fast-growing China’s hydropower systems and operation challenges. World Environ Water Resour Congr 2011: 20–9. [Google Scholar]
- MoL, LuP, WangC, ZhouJZ. Short-term hydro generation scheduling of three Gorges-Gezhouba cascaded hydropower plants using hybrid MACS-ADE approach. Energy Convers Manage 2013;76:260–73. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AfsharMH. Extension of the constrained particle swarm optimization algorithm to optimal operation of multi-reservoirs system. Int J Electric Power Energy Syst 2013;51:71–81. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WYan, Wen LL, Li W, Chung CY, Wong KP. Decomposition-coordination interior point method and its application to multi-area optimal reactive power flow. Int J Electr Power Energy Syst 2011;33:55–60. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MHeidari, Chow VT, Kokotovic PV. Discrete differential dynamic programming approach to water resources systems optimization. Water Resour Res 1971;7(2):273–82. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ChowVT, MaidmentDR, TauxeGW. Computer time and memory requirements for DP and DDDP in water resources systems analysis. Water Resour Res 1975;11(5):621–8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JanejiraT, IchiroK, MasayukiI, YoshinobuK. Optimization of a multiple reservoir system operation using a combination of genetic algorithm and discrete differential dynamic programming: a case study in Mae Klong system, Thailan. Paddy Water Environ 2005;3:29–38. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZhugeYS, XiePP. The Application of DDDP method to optimal operation for cascade reservoirs based on state transformation matrix. In: International conference on computational and information sciences; 2010. [Google Scholar]
- LiJQ, ZhangYS, JiCM, WangAJ, LundJR. Large-scale hydropower system optimization using dynamic programming and object-oriented programming: the case of the Northeast China Power Grid. Water Sci Technol 2013;68(11):2458–67. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LiC, ZhouJ, OuyangS, et al. Improved decomposition–coordination and discrete differential dynamic programming for optimization of large-scale hydropower system[J]. Energy Conversion and Management, 2014, 84: 363–373 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.