MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- ShuWM, LiQP, et al. Impact of Dispatching of Reservoirs in the Upper Yangtze River on Inflow Forecast of the Three Gorges Reservoir. Hydropower and new energy, 2016(5):1–5. [Google Scholar]
- JinXP. Study on co-regulation of reservoirs in upper reaches of Changjiang River in 2016 for flood control. Yangtz e River, 2017, 48(4):22–27. [Google Scholar]
- LXR, LYL, Q H. Study on Compensation Benefits of Joint Dispatching for Multi-owner Cascade Hydropower Station in Jinshajiang and Yalongjiang Rivers. Water Resources and Power. 2016, 34(01):61–65. [Google Scholar]
- ChengCT, Chau KW, Wu XY, Shen JJ. Fast-growing China’s hydropower systems and operation challenges. World Environ Water Resour Congr 2011: 20–9. [Google Scholar]
- LiJQ, ZhangYS, JiCM, WangAJ, LundJR. Large-scale hydropower system optimization using dynamic programming and object-oriented programming: the case of the Northeast China Power Grid. Water Sci Technol 2013;68(11):2458–67. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.