MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Hu Yisan. Deformed River Bend of Regime Evolution in the Lower Yellow River[J]. Yellow River, 2016, 38(10): 43-48. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Chunhong, Chen Xunjian, Chen Jianguo, et al. Spatial distribution and its variation process of sedimentation in Yellow River[J]. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 2008, 39(5): 518－527. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Yisan, Xiao Wenchang. The cutting bend before the regulation of the transitional reach in the lower Yellow River[J]. Yellow River, 1991, 13(10): 30-32. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jiongxin, Lu Zhongchen, Liu Jixiang. Formative Cause of Distorted Bends in the Braided Lower Yellow River in the Process of Channel Shrinkage[J]. Journal of Sediment Research, 2000, (3): 36-41. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Enhui, Cao Yongtao, Zhang Linzhong, et al. Study on the evolution regularity and mechanism of the wandering reach of the lower Yellow River[M]. Beijing: China Water Conservancy and hydropower Press, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Zanying, Ye Chunsheng, Qu Shaojun, et al. Mechanism and countermeasures of the influence of deformed river potential on river discharge capacity[J]. Yellow River, 2009, 31(8): 13－14. [Google Scholar]
- Niu Yuguo, Duanmu Liming, Zhou Nianbin, et al. Causes of abnormal river in lower Yellow River and its control measures[J]. Yellow River, 2013, 35(8): 1-3, 9. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Linzhong. Analysis on the Shape of Irregular River Bend and the Feasibility of Bend Cut-Off in the Lower Yellow River[J]. Yellow River, 2013, 35(9): 41-42, 45. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Linzhong, Dong Qinghua, Wan Qiang. Study on the Evolutional Law and the River Training Measures of the Freakish River Regime in the Lower Yellow River[J]. Yellow River, 2015, 37(11): 32-35. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Tian, Meng Yao, Li Songping, et al. Genesis and regulation scheme of deformed river in Jiubao-Yiu-Wei beach in lower Yellow River[J]. Water Resources & South-North Water diversion, 2015, (6): 34-35. [Google Scholar]
- Stolum H H. River meandering as a selforganization process[J]. Science, 1996, 271( 5256) : 1710－1713. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Camporeale C, Perucca E, Ridolfi L. Significance of cutoff in meandering river dynamics[J]. Journal of Geophysical Re-search- Atmospheres, 2008, 113(F1) : 548－562. [Google Scholar]
- Frascati A, Lanzoni S. Long-term river meandering as a part of chaotic dynamics? A contribution from mathematical mod-eling [J]. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, 2010, 35(7) : 791－802. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhiwei Wang Zhaoyin Li Wenzhe. The form of cutting bend and geometrical critical shape of alluvial river bend[J]. Journal of Sichuan University (Engineering Science Edition), 2012, 44(01): 82-87. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yuanlong, Zhang Linzhong, Huang Honghai, et al. Study on key technology of wide channel cutting in lower Yellow River[C]. // Proceedings of the Eleventh National Maritime Science and Technology Symposium. Shanghai: ≪Shipbuilding of China≫ Edition, 2006: 232－237. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Linzhong, Qiao Jingshun, Zhao Xinjian et al. Study on the Effect of Bend Cut-off Ratio on the Development of the Distributary Channel in the Lower Yellow River[J]. Yellow River, 2013, 35(4): 1－2. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.