MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Xi-jun Lai, Zi-ming Wang, 2017. Flood management of Dongting Lake after operation of Three Gorges Dam. Water Science and Engineering, 10 (4), 303-310. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- RAO En-ming, XIAO Yi, OUYANG Zhi-yun, 2014. Assessment of Flood Regulation Service of Lakes and Reservoirs in China. Journal of Natural Resources, 29(8),1356-1365. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Bao-jun, ZHANG Jin-hong, 1999. Construction of reservoirs and flood control in China. Yangtze River, 30(S1): 1-3. [Google Scholar]
- T Haer, W.J.W Botzen, J. Zavalahidalgo, 2017. Economic evaluation of climate risk adaptation strategies: Cost-benefit analysis of flood protection in Tabasco, Mexico. Atmosfera, 30 (2), 101-120. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y Hirabayashi, R Mahendran, S Koirala, 2013. Global flood risk under climate change. Nature Climate Change, 3 (9), 816-821. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SHI Fang-bin, 2006. Flood Risk Management in the UK. Express Water Resources & Hydropower Information, 27(24),5-10. [Google Scholar]
- Shao Wanyun, Xian Siyuan, Lin Ning, Kunreuther Howard, Jackson Nida, Goidel Kirby, 2017. Understanding the effects of past flood events and perceived and estimated flood risks on individuals’ voluntary flood insurance purchase behavior. Water research, 1, 391-400. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aerts J.C.J.H., Botzen W.J.W., Emanuel K., Lin N., de Mohel H. and Michel-Kerjan E., 2014. Evauating flood resilience strategies for coastal megacities. Science, 344, 473-475. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SU Boni, HUANG Hong, ZHANG Nan, 2015. Dynamic urban waterlogging risk assessment method based on scenario simulations. J Tsinghua Univ(Sci & Technol), 55(6),684-690. [Google Scholar]
- Winsemius H.C., van Beek L.P.H., Jongman B., Ward P.J. and Bouwman A., 2013. A framework for global river flood risk assessments. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 17(5),1871-1892. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Li-hong, Wu Yong-xin, 2017. Research on Waterlogging Model of Coastal City Based on Encounter of Rainstorm and Tide. Water Resources and Power, 35(6),42-46. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.