MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- H.Li, J.Zhao, The Principle of Initial Water Rights Distribution and Its Quantitative Method [J]. Journal of Applied Basis and Engineering Science. Supplement: 8-14. (2005). [Google Scholar]
- T.Li, H.Dong, L.Xu, Exploration and Research on water rights confirmation in Qing’an County, Heilongjiang Province [J].Water-saving irrigation., 08:106-109. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S.Qin, Discussion on water rights system and initial water rights allocation [D]. Hohai University. (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Z.Wang, Study on water rights system [D]. Shandong University. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- B.Zhang, C.Chen, R.Shang, Exploration and practice of water rights affirmation in Hebei Province [J].China Water Conservancy, S: 3-14. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- N.Hu, A.Gong, R.Shang, Distribution method of water rights in groundwater overexploitation area and case analysis [J]. Groundwater, 37 (4): 57-58. (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.