MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Xie Jia-ze, CHEN Zhi-kai. Water resources in China[J]. Acta Geographica Sinica, 1990(2):210-219. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yin-Tang, HU Si-Yi, Zhou Quan-Lin, et al. Optimal Water Operation for the Water Transfer Project from South to North (Middle Route)[J]. Advances in Water Science, 2001,12(1):72-80. [Google Scholar]
- NIE Yan-hua, HUANG Guo-bing, CUI Xu, et al. Research on the target water level in emergency dispatch of the South-to-North Water Diversion Project[J]. South-to-North Water Transfers and Water Science & Technology, 2017, 15(4): 198-202. [Google Scholar]
- ZHONG Zhi-yu, LIU Guo-qiang, WU Ze-yu. Analysis and practices of water regulation in the Middle Route of South-to-North Water Transfer Project[J].South-to-North Water Transfers and Water Science & Technology,2018,16(1):95-99,143. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Yu-Zhong, Zhao Hong-Li, Dong Yan-Jun, et al. Key Technology Research of Water Resources Operation for Middle Route Project of South-to-North Water Diversion[J]. South-to-North Water Transfers and Water Science & Technology, 2007, 5(4):1-5. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Hai-chao, JIANG Yun-zhong, LU Fan, et al. Inspiration of inter-basin water transfer abroad on operation of middle route of South-to-North Water Transfer Project[J]. Advances in Science and Technology of Water Resources, 2008, 28(2):79-83. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Han-dong, Huang Shao-hua, Huang Hui-yong, et al. Design and realization of water quantity dispatching system of Middle Route Project of Southto-North Water Diversion[J]. Yangtze River, 2013, 44(9):100-103. [Google Scholar]
- LI Yang, HU Gu-iquan, Yang Li-jin, et al. Preliminary Evaluation on Ecological Environmental Effect after Passing through Mid-route of South-to-North Water Diversion Project in Beijing[J]. Urban Geology, 2017,12(4):35-39. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Guang-hui, FEI Yu-hong, LIU ke-yan, etal. Groundwater potential recovery and water level variation in the Shijiazhuang water-receiving area at the central line of the south-to-north water transfer project, China[J]. Geological Bulletin of China,2007,26(5):583-589. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Zhi-He, LI Tao. Effects of Tianjin Trunk Route of the Middle Route of South-to-North Water Diversion Project on Regional Groundwater Environment[J]. South-to-North Water Diversion and Water Science & Technology, 2012, 10(1):6-10. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Rong, LI Zhen-Hai, Zhu Qiu-mei. Environmental Impact on Groundwater and Countermeasures of the Beijing Section of the Middle Route Project of the South-to-North Water Transfer[J]. South-to-North Water Transfers and Water Science & Technology, 2010, 8(4):17-22. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.