MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Hu Chunhong. Development and practice of the operation mode of “Storing Clear Water and Discharging Muddy Flow” in sediment-laden rivers in China[J]. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 2016, 47(03):283-291. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Naisen, Fu Lingyan. Problems of reservoir sedimentation in China[J]. Journal of Lake Science, 1998, 8(2): 117-125. [Google Scholar]
- Han Qiwei. Reservoir sediment [M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Li Tao, Zhang Junhua, Gao Guoming, et al. Flow and sedimentation characteristics on typical tributary in Xiaolangdi Reservoir on Yellow River[J]. Applied Mechanics and Material, 2014, 641/642:175-178. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ting, Zhang Junhua, Gao Guoming, et al. Desilting Laws of Precipitation Washout Test in Xiaolangdi Reservoir r[J]. International Forum on Energy, Environment Science and Materials, 2015, 1538-1543. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ting, Ma Yingping, Zhang Junhua, et al. Experimental Study on Effect of Water Lowering and Scouring of the Xiaolangdi Reservoir[J]. Yellow River, 2014, 36(8):4-6. [Google Scholar]
- Sumi, T. 2008, Evaluation of efficiency of reservoir sediment flushing in Kurobe River, 4th International Conference on Scour and Erosion, Tokyo: 608-613. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Shukui, Ma Huaibao, Zhang Junhua, et al. Experimental study on storage recovery of late sediment-retaining period of Xiaolangdi Reservoir[J], Yellow River, 2011, 33(10):18-20. [Google Scholar]
- Bi, N., Yang, Z., Wang, H., Xu, C., & Guo, Z. (2014). Impact of artificial water and sediment discharge regulation in the huanghe (Yellow river) on the transport of particulate heavy metals to the sea. Catena, 121(5),232-240. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wan Xinyu. Study of water and sediment regulation of sediment-laden rivers based on similarity[M]. Beijing: China Water & Power Press, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Qishun, Jiang Naisen, et al. Comprehensive Study on Sediment of Wanjiazhai Reservoir[J]. Yellow River, 1992(09):10-14+61. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hongbin, Yang Songde. Review on planning and design of Wanjiazhai water multi-purpose dam project[J]. Water Power, 1999(01):25-28. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Xi-xiang, Lu Xin-chuan, Ren, Hong-jun. Sediment design and operation of Wanjiazhai Reservoir on the Yellow River[J]. Journal of Sediment Research, 2005(04):59-63. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Lijun, Liu Tao, Yao Jingtao. Sediment deposition feature analysis for Wanjiazhai multipurpose project[J]. Ground Water, 2012, 34(02):138-139. [Google Scholar]
- Lu zongpan, Jia Shiliang, Ren Hongjun. Preliminary operation and sediment scour and deposition analysis of Wanjiazhai Reservoir[J]. Design of Water Resources & Hydroelectric Engineering, 2006(04):17-19+55. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Hongjun, Liu Yeqing, Lu Xinchuan,. Analysis of Mud and Sand Silting in Wanjiazhai Reservoir[J]. Journal of Electric Power, 2005(04):438-440. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Xiuzhi, Hou Suzhen, Li Shuxia, J. Analysis on effect of erosion and deposition in Wanjiazhai Reservoir during flushing Tongguan river bed by spring flood experiment[J]. Journal of Sediment Research, 2011(06):22-26. [Google Scholar]
- Y.R. Wanjiazhai water multi-purpose dam project Co., Ltd. Wanjiazhai water multi-purpose dam project: Design Report[R]. Taiyuan: Y.R. Wanjiazhai water multi-purpose dam project Co., Ltd., 2002 [Google Scholar]
- Zhai Jiarui, Jin Shuangyan, Xiong Yunfu et al. Study on operation mode for ice flood prevention for Wanjiazhai reservoir of the Yellow River[M]. Zhengzhou: Yellow River Water Conservancy Press, 2013 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.