MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Allen RB, Bridgeman SG. Dynamic programming in hydropower scheduling. J Water Resour Plan Manage 1986;112(3):339–53. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cheng CT, Liao SL, Tang ZT, and Zhao MY. Comparison of particle swarm optimization and dynamic programming for large scale hydro unit load dispatch[J]. Energy Conversionand Management, 2009, 50(12). [Google Scholar]
- LuigiT. DeLuca, Propulsion physics (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Xie W, Ji CM., Yang ZJ, and Zhang XX. Short-term power generation scheduling rules for cascade hydropower stations based on hybrid algorithm. 2012. Water Science and Engineering, 5(1),46-58. [doi:10.3882/j.issn.1674-2370.2012.01.005] [Google Scholar]
- Fan YR, Huang W, Huang GH, Huang K, Zhou X (2015) A PCM-based stochastic hydrological model for uncertainty quantification in watershed systems. Stoch Env Res Risk A 29:915–927. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang GS; Su Y Application of Improved Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm in Medium and Long Term power Load Combination Forecasting.2016. Proceedings of 2016 2nd International Conference on Economics, Management Engineering and Education Technology [Google Scholar]
- Yang ZJ, Wang LP, Shao L, and Wu YQ. Drawing of the reservoir operation chart based on theparticle swarm optimization algorithm. 2010. Power System Protection and Control, 38(14),59-62. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.