MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Y.Y. Wu, H.Y. Huang, Y.B. Yan, et al. Operation method of phase I works of middle route of Southto-North Water Diversion Project. Yangtze River. 2018, 49(13): 65-69. [Google Scholar]
- J. Rodellar, M. Gomez, L. Bonet. Control method for on-demand operation of open-channel flow. Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering. 1993, 119(2): 225-241. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.B. Liu, J. Feyen, J. Berlamont. Downstream control of multireach canal systems. Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering. 1995, 121(2):179-190. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.T.L. Barros, S.L. Yang, B.P.F. Braga, et al. Optimal design for automatic control of on-demand canal systems. Journal of Infrastructure Systems. 1997, 3(2): 59-67. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, J.G. Ma, J.R. Wang, et al. Yellow river in Shandong Jiqing Project scheduling operation plan analyses theory and practice. Theory and Practice of Operation of Interbasin Water Transfer Project. Paper Compilation on 2015 Chinese Hydraulic Engineering Annual Meeting: 799-803. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.