MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Hu Yisan. The Yellow River volume[M]. Beijing, China: Water & Power Press, 1996, 8. [Google Scholar]
- LI Guoying. Water and sand diversion in the Yellow River[J]. China Water Resources, 2002, (11). [Google Scholar]
- PAN Xiandi, LI Yong, ZHANG Xiaohua, et al. Zheng Zhou: The Yellow River Water Conservancy Press. 2006, 7. [Google Scholar]
- HAN Qiwei. Enormous potentiality of a regulated discharge regime of the Yellow River[J]. Yellow River, 2009, 31(6): 1-12. [Google Scholar]
- HU Chunhong, CHEN Jianguo, LIU Dabin, et al. Studies on the features of cross section’s profile in lower Yellow River under the conditions of variable incoming water and sediment[J]. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 2006, 37(11): 1283-1289. [Google Scholar]
- DAI Qing, HU Chunhong, HU Jian, et al. Experimental study on effects of flood peak discharge on formation of cross-section in the lower Yellow River[J]. Journal of Sediment Research, 2007, (3): 57-62. [Google Scholar]
- JIANG Enhui, ZHANG Hongwu, ZHAO Lianjun, et al. Study of bed building law of hyper concentrated flood and river facies relation[J]. Yellow River, 1999, 21(1): 12-21. [Google Scholar]
- JIANG Enhui, CAO Yongtao, ZHANG Qing. Development and tendency prediction of “secondary suspended river”[A]. Causes and management strategy of “secondary suspended river” in the lower reaches of the Yellow River.[C]. Zheng Zhou: The Yellow River Water Conservancy Press, 2003, 4. [Google Scholar]
- SHI Chunxian, LIU Jixiang, ZHANG Hongwu, et al. Study on key technologies of flood control and deposition reduction at early stage of Xiaolangdi reservoir [R]. Yellow River Engineering Consulting Co., Ltd. 2002, 10. [Google Scholar]
- HAN Qiwei. Some rules of sediment transportation and deposition-scouring in the lower Yellow River[J]. Journal of sediment Research, 2004, (3): 1-13. [Google Scholar]
- LI Xiaoping, LI Wenxue, LI Yong, et al. Analysis of erosion efficiency and adjustment of flood in the lower Yellow River during the storage period[J]. Advances in Water Science, 2007, 18(1): 44-51. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Yuanfeng, LIU Xiaoyan, ZHANG Xiaohua. Regulation indexes of the medium flood in the lower Yellow River[J]. Journal of Sediment Research, 2006, (6): 1-5. [Google Scholar]
- ZUO Ping, LIU Fengjing, ZHAO Huane, et al. Estimation of inundation loss of flood plain areas in lower reaches of the Yellow River[J]. China Water Resources. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.