MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Kahawita. R, Applied hydraulic transients. Springer Berlin, 143-144, 15 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- A. Adamkowski, Case Study: Lapino Powerplant Penstock Failure, Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 547-555, 127 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bergant, A. R. Simpson, A. S. Tijsseling,. Water hammer with column separation: a historical review. Journal of Fluids & Structures, 135-171, 22 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Lai, X. W. Wang, X. L. Chu, Model tests of hydraulic transients of hydropower station with a surge tank, Journal of Wuhan University of Hydraulic & Electric Engineering, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- P. Hu, P. Zheng, A. F. Elkouh, Relief Valve and Safety Membrane Arrangement in Lieu of Surge Tank, Journal of Energy Engineering, 78-83, 115 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Jiao, J. Zhang, Optimization of Pressure Regulating Valve Diameter for Medium and Small Diversion Type Hydropower Station, Water Resources & Power, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Moghaddam, Analysis, Design and Reliability of a Simple Surge Tank, Pipeline Division Specialty Congress, 1-11, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhou, F. Cai, Y. Huang. Analysis on the rising ratio of rotating speed in hydropower stations using pressure regulating valve, Journal of Hydroelectric Engineering, 214-218, 28 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vakil, B. Firoozabadi, Investigation of valveclosing law on the maximum head rise of a hydropower plant, Scientia Iranica, 222-228, 16 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, S. Ma, J. Hu, Application of Pressure Regulating Valve in the Hydraulic Transients of Hydropower Plant, ASME 2008 Fluids Engineering Division Summer Meeting Collocated with the Heat Transfer, Energy Sustainability, and, Energy Nanotechnology Conferences, 341-348, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, Z. Shen, Study on the regulating control method of hydraulic transients in pumped storage plants, International Conference on Materials for Renewable Energy & Environment, IEEE, 1290-1294. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Wylie, Fluid Transients in Systems, Prentice-Hall (1993) [Google Scholar]
- O. Gad, Modeling and Simulation of the Steady-State and Transient Performance of a Three-Way Pressure Reducing Valve, Journal of Dynamic Systems Measurement & Control, 138 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- X. L. Zhao, J. Zhang, W. Liu, Study on Regulating Valve Settings for Small and Medium Cascade Hydropower Stations, Applied Mechanics & Materials, 198-201, 535 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Wang, J. D. Yang, Z. Q. Gao. Influence of wicket opening time on transient process of hydropower station, Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 120-124, 36 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- X. Q. Li, J. S. Chang, P. Chen, Wicket Gate Closure Control Law to Improve the Transient of a Water Turbine, Advanced Materials Research, 451-456, 732-733(2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. D. Yu, J. Zhang, C. Y. Fan, Influence of Successive Load Rejections on Water Hammer Pressure of Spiral Case in Long Diversion-Type Hydropower Station, Applied Mechanics & Materials, 551-555, 607 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.