MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Xiaohui Lei, Ji Quan, Hao Wang, et al. Application of key technologies in emergency control of sudden water pollution in inter-basin water diversion project[M]. Beijing, China Water & Power Press, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Jijian Lian, Xu Wang, Chanyu Liu, et al. Emergency regulation for sudden water pollution accidents of open channel in long distance water transfer project [J]. Journal of Tianjin University, 2013, 46(1):44-50. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Long, Guobin Xu, Chao Ma, Liang Chen. Emergency control system based on the analytical hierarchy process and coordinated development degree model for sudden water pollution accidents in the Middle Route of the South-to-North Water Transfer Project in China; Environ Sci Pollut Res. 2016, 23, 12332-12342. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Long, Guobin Xu, Chao Ma, et al. Study on the Rapid Prediction of Sudden Water Pollution for South-to-North Water Transfer Project [J]. Advances in Water Science, 2016,27 (6):883-889. [Google Scholar]
- Jiehong Song, Xiaode Zhou. The study of the numerical simulation in large -scale shallow lake[J]. Jilin Water Resources, 2009, 4 (323):27-30. [Google Scholar]
- Jing Yao, Qi Zhang, Yunliang Li, et al. The influence of uniform winds on hydrodynamics of Lake Poyang [J]. Journal of Lake Sciences, 2016, 28(1):225-236. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fan Wang. Numerical Simulation for Wind-Driven Current and Water-Transfer-Period Water Quality in Nansi Lake [D]. Qingdao, Qingdao Technological University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Schoen JH, Stretch DD, Tirok K. Wind-driven circulation patterns in a shallow estuarine lake: St Lucia, Estuarine, South Africa[J]. Coastal and Shelf Science, 2014, 146: 49-59. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Razmi AM, Barry DA, Bakhtyar R et al. Current variability in a wide and open lacustrine embayment in Lake Geneva (Switzerland) [J]. Journal of Great Lakes Research, 2013, 39: 455-465. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Anderson EJ, Schwab DJ. Relationships between wind-driven and hydraulic flow in Lake St. Clair and the St. Clair River Delta[J]. Journal of Great Lakes Research, 2011, 37: 147-158. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
-  Guo XY, Valle-Levinson A. Wind effects on the lateral structure of density-driven circulation in Chesapeake Bay[J]. Continental Shelf Research, 2008, 28: 2450-2471. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hongcheng Lei, Zhouhu Wu, Zhengtao Yang. Simulation study on impact of wind on watertransportation flow field of Dongping Lake in Southto-North Water Transfer Project[J]. Water resources and power, 2014, 32 (9):123-126. [Google Scholar]
- Yunwu Guo, Dong Liu, Baochang Zhong, et al. Experimental investigations of wind effect on the oil spill spread and drift [J]. Chinese journal of hydrodynamics, 2008,23(4): 446-452. [Google Scholar]
- Zhuo Zhang, Zhiyao Song, Fei Guo, et al. The effect of the wind stress on flow motion and friction resistance characteristics [J]. Chinese journal of hydrodynamics, 2015,30(4): 452-459. [Google Scholar]
- Liping Chen, JingtaoCheng, Juncheng Jiang, et al. Effect of turbulence induced by wind velocity on volatile pollutants mass transfer [J]. Journal of Hohai University (Natural Sciences), 2012,40(6): 610-614. [Google Scholar]
- Li YL, Zhang Q, Yao J et al. Hydrodynamic and hydrological modeling of the Poyang Lake catchment system in China[J]. Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, 2014, 19(3):607-616. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.