MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Main Session: Water System Operations|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Barnett TP, Pierce DW, Hidalgo HG, Bonfils C, Santer BD, Das T et al., “Human-induced Changes in the Hydrology of the Western United States,” Science, 2008, 319(5866):1080-1083 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T Oki, S Kanae, “Global Hydrological Cycles and World Water Resources,” Science, 2006, 313(5790): 1068. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yuansheng P, Yong Z, Jianhua W. “Basin Water Resources Real-time Allocation: Case Study in the Hehei River Basin,” Advances in Water Science. 2006, 03:395-401. [Google Scholar]
- Hao W, Jianhua W, Dayong Q, “Theoretical Method of Water Resources Assessment Based on Dualistic Water Cycle,” Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 2006, 37:1496-1502. [Google Scholar]
- Ali U K, Ayhan E, Sukriye O, “Possible Impacts of Climate Change on Soil Moisture Availability in the Southeast Snatolia Development Project Region (GAP): An Analysis from an Agriculture Drought Perspective,” Climate Change, 1998, 40:3-4. [Google Scholar]
- Wiberg D A, Kenneth M, “The Impact of Climate Change on Regional Surface Water Supply from Reservoirs Storage in China,” In: Proceedings of the 1st International Yellow River Form on River Basin management, 2003 Oct 21-23, Zhengzhou. Zhengzhou: Yellow River Conservancy Publishing House, 2003. 248-266. [Google Scholar]
- Dayong Q, Chuiyu L, Jiahong L, “The Framework of Basin “Natural-Artificial” Dualistic Water Cycle Theory,” Chinese Science Bulletin, 2014(Z1):419-427. [Google Scholar]
- N.Buras, “Scientific Distribution of Water Resources,” 1983. [Google Scholar]
- Kun D, Xuan Z, Yongsheng Y, “Overview of Basin Water Resources Regulation Research,” Journal of Economics of Water Resources, 2011, 29(6):23-27. [Google Scholar]
- Zhiguo C, Guangqian W, Wenbin W, “Study on Water Allocation Scheme Programming of Yellow River,” The National First Symposium on Water Problem Research, Wuhan: Hubei Science & Technology Press, 2003:308-315. [Google Scholar]
- Zuo W and Hui H, “Construction and Development of Hydrological Station Network in China,” Hydrology, 2006,26(3):42-44. [Google Scholar]
- Denghua Y, Baisha W, Hao W, Dayong Q and Xiangde X, “Water Resources Stereo Monitoring System for Water Source Region in West Route Water Transfer Project in China,” Chinese Journal of Population Resources and Environment, 2010 (12):122-128. [Google Scholar]
- Zhidan H, Hang Z and Zhongjing W, “Water Allocation Evolution in Yellow River and Multi-data Flow Model Analysis,” ournal of Hydroelectric Engineering, 2015(8):35-43. [Google Scholar]
- Bingyan C, “Technical Practice and Effects of Water Allocation in Heihe River Basin,” Water Resources and Hydropower Engineering, 2003(1):41-43. [Google Scholar]
- The People’s Government of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, Ministry of Water Resources, “Recent Comprehensive Management Planning Report of Tarim River Basin,” Urumchi: The People’s Government of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Zhengjie Y, Wei H and Jin C, “Issue on Water Quantity Operation of Large Sized Reservoir in the Yangtze River Basin,” Journal of Yangtze River Scientific Research Institute, 2011(7):7-12,18. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.