MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 245, 2018International Scientific Conference on Energy, Environmental and Construction Engineering (EECE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- A.V. Budnikov, D.N. Sveshnikov, R.I. Romanov, Proc. of conf. Problems od CFD-codes verification and application in atomic energy, 17-18 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H.F. Velasco, O.M. Pena, H. Rodrigiues, Flow measurment and instrumetation 45, 255-273 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Da Silva, Impedance Sensors for Fast Multiphase Flow Measurement and Imaging, Ph.D. dissertation (Dresden, Technische Universitat Dresden Publ, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Sergeev, A.A. Kandaurov, Y.I. Troitskaya, A particle-image velocimetry system for measurement of velocity flow fields for investigations of thermohydraulic processes on the large-scale benchmark of a promising fast-neutron reactor, Instruments and Experimental Techniques, 60 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Sergeev, A.A. Kandaurov, Y.I. Troitskaya, The particular use of PIV methods for the modelling of heat and hydrophysical processes in the nuclear power plants, J.Phys.: Conf. Ser. 891 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ylonen, W.M. Bissels, H.M. Prasser, Nuclear Engeering and Design, 7, 241, 2484-2493 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Vokhnik, A.M. Zotov, P. V. Korolenko, Yu. V. Ryzhikova, Modeling and processing of stochastic signals and structures (Moscow, University Book, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Dmitriev, D.L. Zverev, O.A. Byh, Y.K., N.M. Sorokin, V.A. Farafonov, Main equipment of nuclear power plants with thermal reactors (Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Bolshuhin, A.V. Budnikov, V.I. Fomichev, D.N. Sveshnikov, R.I. Romanov, Proceedings of the Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University n.a. R.E. Alekseev, 2, 99, 117-125 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- U. Rohde, S. Kliem, T. Hohne, R. Karlsson, B. Hemstorm, J. Lillington, T. Topipila, J. Elter, Y. Bezrukov, Nuclear Engineering and Design, 235, 421-443 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Farkas, E. Hutly, T. Farkas, A. Takaxas, A. Guba, I Toth, Nuclear engineering and technology, 48(4), 941-951 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kim, D.J. Euh, T.S. Kwon, E. Schleicher, Proc. of Specialists Workshop on Advanced instrumentation and Measurment Techniques for Nuclear Reactor Thermal Hydraulics (SWINTH-2016), 16, 1-14 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kim, D.J. Euh, I.C. Chu, Y.J. Youn, Nuclear Engineering and Design, 265, 957–966 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Forgione, V. Baudanza, I. Angelo, D. Martelli, Downcomer and lower plenum experimental facility, Report RdS, ENEA (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. Volkov, L. Golibrodo, A. Krutikov, U. Nadinsky, A. Skibin, Verification of CFD reactor model on the fast borated water injection system test results, Proc. of the 10th international conf. «NPP VVER saftey assurance» (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Dmitriev, A.E. Khrobostov, A.A. Barinov, S.B. Ivanov, A.S. Veselkov, Experience in designing a large-scale verification bench for studying the mixing of non-isothermal flows in the body of a water-cooled reactor, 21st Nizhegorodskaya sessiya molodyh uchenyh (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Barinov, A.V. Varentsov, V.G. Glavnyj, S.M. Dmitriev, M.A. Legchanov, A.V. Ryazanov, A.E. Khrobostov, Implementation of the method of spatial conductometry for experimental research of the processes of mixing intra-reactor flows in modern nuclear units, Proceedings of the Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University n.a. R.E. Alekseev, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Barinov, S.M. Dmitriev, A.E. Khrobostov, V.G. Glavnyj, Devices and methods of measurements, 7(3), 247-255 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Taylor, Proceedings of the Royal Society of London 223, 1155, 446-468 (1954) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Polunin, Scientifical transport problems of Siberia and Far East, 1, 170-171 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.