MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 245, 2018International Scientific Conference on Energy, Environmental and Construction Engineering (EECE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- R.A. Izmailov [et al.], Chemical and oil and gas engineering, 11, 31-34 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Izmailov, J.D. Akulshin, T.E. Krutikov, Turbines and compressors, 3, 4 (28.29), 15-22 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Krutikov. System of diagnosis prepumping condition of centrifugal compressor : abstract. dis. kand. tech. Sciences, St. Petersburg, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- А.А. Lebedev, Analysis of non-stationary processes in a centrifugal compressor. ... kand. tech. St. Petersburg, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- M. Witkowski, Centrifugal compressors. Unsteady flow phenomena. Report of scientific exchange SPbSTU-LTU. Spb (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Absalikov. Numerical simulation of transient processes in the impeller and diffuser of centrifugal compressor for maximum flow. tank. Slave, Saint-Petersburg, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Z. Guzelbaev, Gas-dynamic unsteady flow processes in a centrifugal compressor. Surging and methods of its detection, Kazan, 144 p. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Davletgaliev, Numerical modeling of non-stationary processes in the impeller and diffuser of centrifugal compressor rotating stall regime tank, Saint-Petersburg, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. B. Vakulenko, Development and research of systems of detecting rotating stall in a centrifugal compressor with the use of recurrence analysis, Saint-Petersburg, 82 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Ignatiev, Numerical simulation of unsteady processes in the impeller and the diffuser of a centrifugal compressor in the mode of tank failure, Saint-Petersburg, 43 p. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Kazakov, Numerical simulation of unsteady processes in the impeller and the diffuser of the centrifugal compressor in the surge mode. tank, Saint-Petersburg, 45 p. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Kruglov. Analysis of non-stationary processes in a centrifugal compressor using modern computing facilities. Saint-Petersburg, 129 p. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H.D. Lopulalan, Virtual stand for the study of non-stationary processes in the stage of centrifugal compressor, St. Petersburg, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Marchev, Development of methods of reducing noise and vibration of centrifugal compressor generated by aerodynamic sources, Saint-Petersburg, 91 p. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Nguyen, Informative criteria for the detection of the presumptive state of the centrifugal compressor (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Trepov, Numerical simulation of unsteady processes in the impeller and the centrifugal compressor diffuser in the optimal flow regime. tank, Saint-Petersburg, 39 p. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Danilishin, Y.V. Kozhukhov, V.K. Yun, IOP Conference Series Materials Science and Engineering 08/2015, 90(1):012047. DOI:10.1088/1757-899X/90/1/012046 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Izmaylov, А. Lebedev, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2-s2.0-84941243565 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R.J. МсKee, D.M. Deffenbaugh, Increased flexibility of turbo-compressor in natural gas transmission though direct surge control, Southwest Research Institute®, mechanical and Materials Engineering Division, Final report SwRi® Project No. 18.04990 DOE Award No. DE-FC26-01NT41163. -60p. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- F. Bet, G. Seider, Dynamics magazine, 23-26 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.