MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 245, 2018International Scientific Conference on Energy, Environmental and Construction Engineering (EECE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Engineering Nets and Equipment|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- Beacon Power Flywheel Energy Storage Systems. www.beaconpower.com. [Google Scholar]
- Douglas Cross, Chris Brockbank. Mechanical Hybrid system comprising a flywheel and CVT for Motorsport & mainstream Automotive applications. 09PFL -0922, Copyright © 2008 SAE International. UK, firstname.lastname@example.org. 11 p. [Google Scholar]
- Faust, H.; Homm, M.; Bitzer, F.: Optimising the Efficiency of a CVT Clamping System. 7th LuK Symposium (2002). [Google Scholar]
- "Reduce energy consumption of belt-driven engine accessories with a NuVinci® crankshaft mounted Continuously Variable Accessory Drive (CVAD), “http://www.fallbrooktech.com/docs/CVAD_crank.pdf, September 8, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Cotrell, Motion Technologies CRADACRD-03-130: Assessing the Potential of a Mechanical Continuously Variable Transmission, NREL/TP-500-36371, September 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Akehurst, S.A. Parker, S. Schaaf, Journal of Mechanical Design 129, Nov., 1170-1178 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- “Zero-Max motion control products,” http://www.zeromax.com/products/drives/drivesmain.asp, September 8, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Osw. Friedmann; W. Haas; U. Mair., 7th LUK SIMPOSIUM, 107-116 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Mike Brown, Brent Marquardt. Ker-Train High efficiency drive-by-wire transmission systems., INDIA GROUND VEHICLE SYSTEMS. Engineering and Technology (2017) [Google Scholar]
- George Constantinesco: Inertial Tranmission, http://www.rexreseach.com/constran/1constran.htm. [Google Scholar]
- W.T. Lester, Symposium. Power & Mobility Technical session. August 8-10, NOVI, Michigan (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hoodorozhkov, St. Petersburg Polytechnic university journal of engineering science and technology 3(249), 118-127 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hoodorozhkov, A. Krasilnikov, E. Zakhlebaev. SHS Web of Conferences 44, 00038 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S. Timoshenco D.H. Young, W.Jr. Weaver Vibration problems in engineering. New York: JOHN WILEY & SONS, Inc., 472, (1974) [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Wilson, P. Sadler, Kinematics and Dynamics of Machinery. 3-rd Edition. Pearson Education Limited Edinburgh, 900 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Hoodorozhkov. Theory and automated control system. (Publising Hous of Polytechnic University, St. Petersburg, 78, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Using Simulink® and StateflowTM in Automotive Applications. © 1998 by The MathWorks, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- MATLAB Simulink &Toolboxes. (2002). http://www.softline.ru. [Google Scholar]
- Ivan Graham. MatLAB manual and introductory tutorials. (Publising Hous of University of Bath, 2005), 30 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Simscape User’s Guide. © COPYRIGHT 2007–2010 by The MathWorks, Inc. (2007-2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.