MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 245, 2018International Scientific Conference on Energy, Environmental and Construction Engineering (EECE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Engineering Nets and Equipment|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- N.A. Belyaev, N. V. Korovkin, V.S. Chudny, and O. V Frolov, in 2015 IEEE Eindhoven PowerTech, PowerTech (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc., 2015), p. 7232323 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Belyaev, N. V Korovkin, V.S. Chudny, and O. V Frolov, in Proc. 2015 IEEE North West Russ. Sect. Young Res. Electr. Electron. Eng. Conf. ElConRusNW 7102251, 150–154 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. V Chernyaev, V.S. Chudny, and S.V. Smolovik, in Proc. 2016 IEEE North West Russ. Sect. Young Res. Electr. Electron. Eng. Conf. EIConRusNW 2016 7448239, 530–533 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Brilinskii, G.A. Evdokunin, R.I. Mingazov, N.N. Petrov, and V.S. Chudnyi, Power Technol. Eng. 51(5), 584-592 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Sheskin and G.A. Evdokunin, Power Technol. Eng. 50, 108 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. V Smolovik, A.S. Liamov, V. V Teplukhin, A.L. Tupitsina, and V.S. Chudny, in Proc. 2018 IEEE Conf. Russ. Young Res. Electr. Electron. Eng. ElConRus 2018, 784–788 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Silin, N. Korovkin, and T. Minevich, in 2017 Int. Conf. Ind. Eng. Appl. Manuf. ICIEAM 2017, 8076412 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Methodical Guidelines for Power Systems Stability, as approved by order of RF Ministry of Energy from 30.06.2003 № 277 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lisitsyn, P. Katz, A. Zhukov, E. Satsuk, Collected lectures of 4th international scientific and technical conference “Modern trends of relay protection and automation of power systems", Yekaterinburg, Russia, 03–07 June (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Pavlushko, A. Zhukov, E. Satsuk, P. Katz, A. Lisitsyn, Power Plants, 1, 151−156 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kats, L. Koshcheev, A. Lisitsyn, M. Edlin, A. Zhukov, P. Legkokonets, E. Satsuk, CIGRE Session 45, Paris, 24–29 August (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.