MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 245, 2018International Scientific Conference on Energy, Environmental and Construction Engineering (EECE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Engineering Nets and Equipment|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- A.V. Pustogarov, Investigation of efficient porous cooling, IFJ, 39(3), 468-474 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Mayorov, L.L. Vasiliev, V.M. Polyaev, Porous heat exchange elements classification, design, application, IFJ 47(3), 499-513 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Belov, Porous metals in mechanical engineering (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- P.E. Kostikov, V.V. Lozovetsky, Design of fuel elements of high-temperature cooled reactors (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- F.E. Megerlin, R.W. Murphy, A.E. Bergles, Augmentation of Heat Transfer in Tubes by Use of Mesh and Brush Inserts, Journal of Heat Transfer 96(2), 30-38 (1974) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Yuriev, A.P. Kolmakov, A.D. Efanov, Development of a hydrodynamic and thermal model of a porous body and its application to the calculation of nuclear reactors and heat exchangers, Heat transfer in NPP equipment, Leningrad, 9-15 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kharitonov, V.N. Fedoseev, Generalization of experimental data on heat transfer in cross-fused bundles of twisted pipes, TVT 28(3), 180-182 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Maiorov, Current and heat transfer of a single-phase cooler in porous metal-ceramic materials, Thermal power 1, 64-70 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Apollonov, P.I. Bystrov, V.F. Goncharov, Prospects for the use of porous structures for cooling elements of power optics, Quantum Electronics 6(12), 2533-2545, (1979) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Ashikhmin, Yu.F. Gortyshov, Mathematical modeling and optimization of thermal and deformation characteristics of porous cooled elements of metal optics (Kazan, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Galicia, N.N. Inozemtsev, A.V. Pustogarov, Thermal protection of power plants of aircraft (Voenizdat, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Polezhaev, F.B. Yurevich, Thermal protection (Energy, Moscow, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Popov, Hydrodynamics and heat transfer in porous heat exchangers. Heat transfer intensification (Center for Innovative Technologies, Kazan, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Gortyshov, G.B. Muravyev, I.N. Nadyrov, Experimental study of flow and heat transfer in highly porous structures, IFJ 5(3), 357-361 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Kokarev, V.I. Subbotin, V.I. Fedoseev, On the relationship of hydraulic resistance and heat transfer in porous media, TVT 25(1), 92-97 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Mayorov, Structure and resistance of a two-phase and evaporating flow in porous materials, Energy and transport 5, 126 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Vasiliev, V.A. Maiorov, Stability condition for two-phase porous cooling, IFJ 25(2), 237-248 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Vasiliev, V.A. Maiorov, Hydrodynamic and thermal characteristics of the two-phase porous cooling equilibrium system, IFJ 27(5), 260-269 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Isachenko, V.A. Osipov, A.S. Sukomel, Heat transfer (Energy, Moscow, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lykov, Theory of thermal conductivity, (Visshaya Shkola, Moscow, 1967) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.