MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 151, 20182017 Asia Conference on Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (ACMAE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Aircraft Structure Design and Control|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- Y. Zhang, J. Jiang, Annu Rev Control, Bibliographical review on reconfigurable fault-tolerant control 32, 229-252 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jiang, X. Yu, Annu Rev Control, Fault tolerant control systems: a comparative study between active and passive approaches 36, 60-72 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lunze, J. H. Richter, Eur J Control, Reconfigurable Fault-tolerant Control: A Tutorial Introduction 14, 359-386 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fekih, American Control Conference (ACC), Fault Diagnosis and Fault Tolerant Control Design for Aerospace Systems: A Bibliographical Review (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shen, X. Bing, X. D. Steven, Z. Donghua, IEEE T Ind Electron, A Review on Recent Development of Spacecraft Attitude Fault Tolerant Control System 63, 3311-3320 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Garone, S. D. Cairano, I. V. Kolmanovsky, Automatica, Reference and command governors for systems with constraints: A survey on theory and applications 75, 306-328 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Boussaid, C. Aubrun and M. N. Abdelkrim, Conference on Control and Fault Tolerant Systems, Fault adaptation based on reference governor, 257-262 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. Boussaid, C. Aubrun and M. N. Abdelkrim, 8th International multi-Conference on Systems, Signals and Devices (SSD), Two-level active fault tolerant control approach (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Boussaid, C. Aubrun, J. Jiang, M. N. Abdelkrim, Int J Robust Nonlin, FTC approach with actuator saturation avoidance based on reference management 24, 2724-2740 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FA. De. Almeida, J Guid Control Dynam, Reference management for fault-tolerant model predictive control 34, 44-56 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Moradi, A. Alikhani and M. Fathi Jegarkandi, Aerosp Sci Technol, Multi-objective optimization in graceful performance degradation and its application in spacecraft attitude fault-tolerant control 69, 465-473 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. De. Boor, A practical guide to splines, Applied mathematical science, First edition (1978) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Wang, Y. Jia, L. Jin and S. Xu, Acta Astronautica, Control analysis of an underactuated spacecraft under disturbance 83, 44-53 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Miksch, A. Gambier: Proceedings of 8th Asian conference (ASCC), Kaohsiung, Taiwan, Fault-tolerant control by using lexicographic multi-objective optimization (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.