MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 151, 20182017 Asia Conference on Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (ACMAE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Aircraft Structure Design and Control|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- Airbus S.A.S (2015), Airbus Global Market Forecast 2015-2034. [Online]. Available: http://www.airbus.com/company/market/forecast/ [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Phyoe, Y.X. Lee, Z.W. Zhong, Determining the Future Demand: Studies for Air Traffic Forecasting, International Journal of Technology and Engineering Studies, Vol 2, No.3, pp. 83-86, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Raheja, Y.X. Lee, Z.W. Zhong, Utilizing Regression Algorithm for ATS Routes Forecasts, Singapore 34th International Conference on Engineering & Technology, Computer, Basic and Applied Sciences (ECBA-2017), Singapore, Jul (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Goh, Y.X. Lee, S. Aneeka, S.M. Phyoe, Z.W. Zhong, Factorial Experiment on Route Structures leveraging on Current Air Traffic Management Technology on Selected Area in ASEAN, Singapore 28th International Conference on Engineering & Technology, Computer, Basic and Applied Sciences (ECBA-2017), Singapore, Feb (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. P. Gilbo, Optimizing airport capacity utilization in air traffic flow management subject to constraints at arrival and departure fixes, IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, Vol 5, pp. 490, (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Hoffman, M.O. Ball, Measuring Ground Delay Program Effectiveness Using the Rate Control Index, Journal of Air Traffic Control, Vol 42, No.2, pp. 19-23, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ball, G. Lulli, Ground Delay Programs: Optimizing over the Included Flight Set Based on Distance, Air Traffic Control Quarterly, Vol 12, No.1, pp. 1-25, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Li, Y. Zhang and R. Su, “A Flow-based Flight Scheduler for En-route Air Traffic Management”, IFAC-PapersOnLine, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 353-358, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kuchar and L. Yang, “A review of conflict detection and resolution modeling methods”, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 179-189, 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Tomlin, G. Pappas and S. Sastry, “Conflict resolution for air traffic management: a study in multiagent hybrid systems”, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 509-521, 1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Wang and R. Nie, “Research on Detection and Resolution Model of Air Traffic Conflict”, in E-Product E-Service and E-Entertainment (ICEEE), Henan, China, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ma, Y. Ni and P. Liu, “Aircrafts Conflict Resolution Method Based on ADS-B and Genetic Algorithm,” 2013 Sixth International Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Design, Hangzhou, 2013, pp. 121-124. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hong, B. Choi, G. Oh, K. Lee and Y. Kim,“Nonlinear Conflict Resolution and Flow Management Using Particle Swarm Optimization”, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, pp. 1-10, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- D. Han, X. Zhang and X. Li, “Aircrafts Conflict Resolution Using Differential Evolution”, in 12th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation (WCICA), Guilin, China, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Matsuno, T. Tsuchiya and N. Matayoshi, “Near-Optimal Control for Aircraft Conflict Resolution in the Presence of Uncertainty”, Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 326-338, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.