MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 151, 20182017 Asia Conference on Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (ACMAE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Aircraft Structure Design and Control|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- POWERS S, WEBB L, FRIEND E, LOKOS W, editors. Flight test results from a supercritical mission adaptive wing with smooth variable camber. 28th National Heat Transfer Conference; 1992. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu H, Liu WD, Zhao CS. Morphing Aircraft and Its Morph-driving Techniques[J]. Machine Building & Automation. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Kota S, Osborn R, Ervin G, Maric D, Flick P, Paul D. Mission Adaptive Compliant Wing – Design, Fabrication and Flight Test Mission Adaptive Compliant Wing[J]. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jun, Qin YanHua, et, al Development of a morphing wing with adaptive capability[J]. Acta Aerodynamica Sinica. 2009,27(5):505-8. [Google Scholar]
- Barbarino S, Pecora R, Lecce L, Concilio A, Ameduri S, De Rosa L. Airfoil Structural Morphing Based on SMA Actuator Series: Numerical and Experimental Studies[J]. J Intell Mater Syst Struct. 2011,22(10):987-1004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abdullah, E.J., C. Bil, and S. Watkins, Adaptive airfoil control system using shape memory alloy actuator for unmanned aerial vehicle. Incorporating Sustainable Practice in Mechanics of Structures and Materials, ed. S. Fragomeni, et al. 2011, Boca Raton: Crc Press-Taylor & Francis Group. 141-146. [Google Scholar]
- LiuWeidong, ZhuHua, ZhouShengqiang, BaiYalei, WangYuan, ZhaoChunsheng. In-planecorrugatedcosinehoneycombfor1Dmorphingskinanditsapplicationonvariablecamberwing[J]. Chinese Journal of Aeronautic. 2013,26(4):935-42. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li HD, Ang HS. Preliminary airfoil design of an innovative adaptive variable camber compliant wing[J]. J Vibroeng. 2016,18(3):1861-73. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Spicer CW, Holdren MW, Cowen KA, Joseph DW, Satola J, Goodwin B, et al. Rapid measurement of emissions from military aircraft turbine engines by downstream extractive sampling of aircraft on the ground: Results for C-130 and F-15 aircraft[J]. Atmos Environ. 2009,43(16):2612-22. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Haywood J, Francis P, Osborne S, et al. Radiative properties and direct radiative effect of Saharan dust measured by the C-130 aircraft during SHADE: 1. Solar spectrum. 2003; 108: 8577. [Google Scholar]
- Haywood JM, Osborne SR, Francis PN, et al. The mean physical and optical properties of regional haze dominated by biomass burning aerosol measured from the C-130 aircraft during SAFARI 2000. Journal of Geophysical Research Atmospheres. 2003; 108: 225-31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Highwood EJ, Haywood JM, Silverstone MD, Newman SM, Taylor JP. Radiative properties and direct effect of Saharan dust measured by the C-130 aircraft during Saharan Dust Experiment (SHADE): 2. Terrestrial spectrum. Journal of Geophysical Research Atmospheres. 2003; 108: SAH 5-1. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.