MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 151, 20182017 Asia Conference on Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (ACMAE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Aeronautical Machinery Equipment and Powerplant|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- J. Navarro, R. Cabello, E. Torrela, Experimental evaluation of the internal heat exchanger influence on a vapor compression plant energy efficiency working with R22, R134a and R407C, Journal of energy, 30, 621-636 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bahrami, H. Mohammadbeigi, M.H. Sabour, Experimental analysis of internal heat exchanger for automotive A/C system, Proceeding of ASME conference, ESDA 2010, 24485 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, J. Gu, The optimum high pressure for CO2 transcritical refrigeration systems with internal heat exchangers, International Journal of Refrigeration, 28, 1238-1249 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- C. Aprea, A. Maiorino: An experimental evaluation of the transcritical CO2 refrigerator performances using an internal heat exchanger. International Journal of Refrigeration, 31, 1006-1011 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.B. Tao, Y.L. He, Z.G. Wu, Experimental study on the performance of CO2 residential air-conditioning system with an internal heat exchanger, Energy Conversion and Management, 51, 64-70 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Rigola, N. Ablanque, C.D. Perez-Segarra, A. Olive, Numerical simulation and experimental validation of internal heat exchanger influence on CO2 trans-critical cycle performance, International Journal of Refrigeration, 33, 664-674 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Kim, Y.J. Kim, G. Lee, M.S. Kim, The performance of a transcritical CO2 cycle with an internal heat exchanger for hot water heating, International Journal of Refrigeration, 28, 1064-1072 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Cho, C. Ryu, Y. Kim, Cooling performance of a variable speed CO2 cycle with an electronic expansion valve and internal heat exchanger, International Journal of Refrigeration, 30, 664-671 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Mastrullo, A.W. Mauro, S. Tino, G.P. Vanoli, A chart for predicting the possible advantage of adopting a suction/liquid heat exchanger in refrigerating system, Journal of Applied Thermal Engineering, 27, 2443-2448 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Klein, D.T. Reindl, K. Brownell, Refrigeration system performance using liquid-suction heat exchangers, International Journal of refrigeration, 23, 588-596 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.