MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 150, 2018Malaysia Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology (MUCET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Science (SCI) & Mathematics (SM)|
|Published online||27 March 2018|
- United Nations. Youth Information and Communication Technologies (ICT): Chapter 12 Retrieved 4 April 2017 from http://www.un.org/esa/socdev/unyin/documents/ch12.pdf (2003). [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Chan.ICT in Malaysian schools: policy and strategies. Retrieved 4 April 2017 from http://unpan1.un.org/intradoc/groups/public/documents/apcity/unpan011288.pdf (2002). [Google Scholar]
- MSC Malaysia. Rural smart school programme. Retrieved 6 June 2017 from http://www.mscmalaysia.my/topic/Rural+Smart+School+Programme (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. Gulati.Use of information and communication technology in libraries and information centres: an Indian scenario. The Electronic Library, 22(4), 335–350 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Lederer, et al. The technology acceptance model and the World Wide Web. Decision Support Systems, 29, 269–282 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. D. Davis.A technology acceptance model for empirically testing new end-user information systems: Theory and results. Doctoral dissertation, Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (1986). [Google Scholar]
- F. D. Davis.User acceptance of information technology: system characteristics, user perceptions and behavioral impacts. International Journal of Man-Machine Studies, 38, 75–487 (1993). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Fishbein and I. Ajzen.Belief, attitude, intention and behavior: an introduction to theory and research. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley (1975). [Google Scholar]
- A. Adriaanse, H. Voordijk, and G. Dewulf.The use of interorganisational ICT in United States construction projects. Automation in Construction 19, 73–83. (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. B. Zandvliet and L. Buker.The Internet in B.C. classrooms: learning environments in new contexts. International Electronic Journal for Leadership in Learning 7(15)2003). [Google Scholar]
- B. Purwandari, D. W. Hall, and D. De Roure.The impact of the mobile web in developing countries. Retrieved 6 June 2017 from http://journal.webscience.org/379/2/websci10_subm ission_90.doc (2010). [Google Scholar]
- International Communication Union (ITU). Measuring the Information Society: the ICT Development Index 2009. Geneva: Place des Nations (2009). [Google Scholar]
- International Communication Union (ITU). Measuring the Information Society. Retrieved 6 June 2017 from http://www.itu.int/ITUD/ict/publications/idi/material/2011/MIS_2011_without_annex_5.pdf (2011). [Google Scholar]
- I. Adila, A. Nor’izah, and A. Habee Bullah.The Use of ICT in Rural School Libraries. Journal of Asian Scientific Research. 3(6), 587–599 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.