MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 150, 2018Malaysia Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology (MUCET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Science (SCI) & Mathematics (SM)|
|Published online||19 March 2018|
- Bhaskar B Gardas1, 2, M V Tendolkar1 (2012,) Design of Cooling System for Photovoltaic Panel for Increasing Its Electrical Efficiency pp 144–149 [Google Scholar]
- H.G. Teo, P.S. Lee, M.N.A. Hawlader, “An Active Cooling System for PV Modules,”Applied Energy, Vol. 90, pp. 309–3152012. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Wu, Zhou Shi, Shuai Zheng, Lalu Zhao, Qiaobo Feng, Hancheng Luo Sheng Yang, Yujing Wang, “Research on heat transfer characteristics of solar cells and heat exchanger combined system and its optimization,”Energy Procedia 2012 V 14 393–398 [Google Scholar]
- M. Lesshammar, “Evaluation and improvement of manufacturing performance measurement systems - the role of OEE”, International Journal of Operations and Production Management, vol. 19, no. 1, (1999) 55–78 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Priyanka Singh, S. N. Singh, M. Lal, M. Husain, “Temperature Dependence of I-V Characteristics and Performance Parameters of Silicon Solar Cell,”Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells, Vol. 92, pp. 1611–1616, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. M. I. Z. Farhana, R.M.N Azimmi, A.R.N. Razliana, N. Gomesh, “Symposium on Computers and Informative,” Experimental Investigation of Photovoltaic Modules Cooling System, pp. 165–169. [Google Scholar]
- Y. M. Irwan, W.Z. Leow, M. Irwanto, Fareq. M, A.R. Amelia, N. Gomesh, I. Safwati, “Indoor Test Performance of PV Panel through Water Cooling Method,”Energy Procedia 2015; 79: 604–611 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.