MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 150, 2018Malaysia Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology (MUCET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Education, Social Science & Technology Management|
|Published online||23 February 2018|
- Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM). Financial Stability and Payment Systems Report 2015. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Bank Negara imposes maximum loan-to-value (LTV) ratio of 70% for 3rd home loan. TheEdgeProperty.com, 3 November 2010. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Inland Revenue Board (IRB). Real Property Gains Tax. LHDNM/R13/15. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- National Property Information Centre (NAPIC). Annual Report 2015. (2016a). [Google Scholar]
- National Property Information Centre (NAPIC). First Half Report 2016. (2016b). [Google Scholar]
- I. Suraya, I. Nadia, J. P. M. M. Marjan, Making Housing Affordable, (Khazanah Research Institute, Kuala Lumpur, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Yeong, REHDA disagrees with Khazanah Institute's Housing Market 'Findings', The Sun Daily - 14 September 2015 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.