MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 150, 2018Malaysia Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology (MUCET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Education, Social Science & Technology Management|
|Published online||23 February 2018|
- Ahmed Yaqinuddin,. Problem-Based Learning as an Instructional Method. Journal of the College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan, 23, 1: 83-8, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Bajaj Preeti, Ahuja Ashish and Gosavi Shriram, Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research, 7, 12: 2896-2897, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Baptiste, S. E., Problem-based learning: A Self Directed Journey. New Jersey: Slack Incorporated. Barrows, H. S., & Tamblyn, R.M. (1980) Problem-Based Learning: An Approach to Medical Education. New York: Springer Publishing Compan, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Barrows, H. and R. Tamblyn, Problem-based Learning: An approach to medical education. New York, Springer, (1980) [Google Scholar]
- Boud, D., and G. Feletti, The Challenge of Problem-based Learning. London: Kogan Page, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Freeman, S., Eddy, S. L., McDonough, M., Smith, M. K., Okoroafor, N., Jordt, H., and M.P., Wenderoth, Active learning increases student performance in science, engineering, and mathematics. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 111, 23: 8410–8414, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Gallagher, S. A., What do you need to know? Becoming an effective PBL teacher. In MacFarlane, B, and Stambaugh, T. (Eds.), Leading Change in Gifted Education: The Festschrift of Dr. Joyce VanTassel-Baska, 337–350, Waco, TX: Prufrock Press, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Hartling L, Spooner C, Tjosvold L, and A. Oswald,. Problem-based learning in pre-clinical medical education: 22 years of outcome research. Med Teach, 32: 28-3,(2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hmelo-Silver, C. E., Derry, S. J., Bitterman, A., and N. Hatrak,. Targeting transfer in a STELLAR PBL course for preservice teachers. The Interdisciplinary Journal of Problem-based Learning, 3, 2: 24–4, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Malan, S.B. and M. Ndlovu, Introducing problem-based learning (PBL) into a foundation programme to develop self-directed learning skills. South African Journal of Education, 34, 1, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nahid Nariman and J. Chrispeels,. PBL in the Era of Reform Standards: Challenges and Benefits Perceived by Teachers in One Elementary School. The Interdisciplinary Journal of Problem-based Learning, 10, 1, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Newman, M.J.,. An Introduction and Overview of the Key Features of the Approach. Journal of Veterinary. 32, 1: 12 – 20, (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.