MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 150, 2018Malaysia Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology (MUCET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Education, Social Science & Technology Management|
|Published online||23 February 2018|
- Che Mansor bin Che Tom, Al-zeaud, H., & Al-hosban, S. Does Phillips curve really exist? An empirical evidence from Jordan. European Scientific Journal, 11(10), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Dritsaki, C. & Dritsaki, M., Inflation, unemployment and the NAIRU in Greece’, Procedia Economics and Finance, 1, 118–127, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Friedman, M. The Role of Monetary Policy, The American Economic Review, 58(1), 1-17, (1968) [Google Scholar]
- Furuoka, F, Does the Phillips curve really exist? New empirical evidence from Malaysia, Economics Bulletin, 5 (16), 1-14, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Furuoka, F. & Munir, Q., “Unemployment and Inflation in Malaysia: Evidence from Error Correction Model”, Malaysian Journal of Business and Economics, 1 (1),35-45, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- lfred A. Haug & Ian P. King., “Empirical Evidence on Inflation and Unemployment in the Long Run”. Research Paper, 1128, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Ismael, M. & Sadeq, T., Does Phillips Exist in Palestine? An Empirical Evidence. MPRA Paper No. 70245, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Karahan, O., O. Colak and O.F. Bolukbaşı, Tradeoff between Inflation and Unemployment in Turkey, The Empirical Economics Letters, 11(9): 973-980, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Katria, S., N.A. Bhutto, F. Butt, A.A. Domki, H.A. Khawaja & J. Khalid, Trade off between inflation and unemployment. International Conference on Business Management. 1-18, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Bhattarai, K. Unemployment–inflation trade-offs in OECD countries. Economic Modelling, 58, 93–103, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pedroni, P., Panel Cointegration: Asymptotic and Finite Sample Properties of Pooled Time Series Tests with an Application to the PPP Hypothesis, Working Papers in Economics,no. 95 – 013, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Phillips, A.W. The Relationship between unemployment and the rate of change of money wage rates in the United Kingdom, Economica, 25, 258-299, (1958) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Resurreccion, P. F., Linking unemployment to inflation and economic growth: Toward a better understanding of unemployment in the Phillipines, Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, 2(4), 156-168, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Schreiber, S., and Wolters, J. The Long-Run Phillips Curve Revisited: Is the NAIRU Framework Data-Consistent? Journal of Macroeconomics, 29 (2), 355–367, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shaari, M.S., Rani, M.J.A., Ismail, M.S., & Hussain, N.E. Inflation and unemployment in Malaysia. Malaysian Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology (MUCET) 2012, (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.