MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 150, 2018Malaysia Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology (MUCET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Education, Social Science & Technology Management|
|Published online||23 February 2018|
- Wikipedia (2017). Retrieved from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Maps [Google Scholar]
- Moorthy, M.K., Tan, A., Choo, C., Wei, C.S., Tan, J., Ping, Y., & Leong, T.K. (2012). A Study on Factors Affecting the Performance of SMEs in Malaysia. Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, 2(4), 224-239. [Google Scholar]
- I. Alvarez, E. Cilleruelo, I. Zamanillo & E. Zarrabeitia (2014) Knowledge Management Practices in SME: Case Study in Basque Country SME, Annals of Industrial Engineering 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Arshad. (2012). IT Outsourcing Decisions and Implementations In Malaysian Public Healthcare Sector Agencies: Grounding An ITO Relationship Model Using Qualitative Approach. Unpublished thesis. International Islamic University Malaysia. [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Ahlan, M. A. Suhaimi, H. Hussin, Y. Arshad (2008). Assessing future needs of IT Education in Malaysia: A preliminary result. Proceedings of 4th WSEAS/IASME International Conference on educational Technology (EDUTE'08), Corfu, Greece [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Burger (1992). Social Influence, Desire for Control, Part of the series The Plenum Series in Social / Clinical Psychology pp 63-79 [Google Scholar]
- C. T. Lawson et al. (2007) GPS Pilot Project Phase One: Literature And Product Review [Google Scholar]
- T. Ramayah, I. Joshua and A. Bushra (2005) Personal computer Usage Among Students In A Private Institution of Higher Learning: The Moderating Role Of Prior Experience. The Asia Pacific Journal of Educators and Education (formerly known as Journal of Educators and Education), 20 1. pp. 1-22. ISSN 2289-9057 [Google Scholar]
- V. H. Vroom. (1964) Work and motivation. New York: Wiley. [Google Scholar]
- F. C. Lunenburg (2011). Expectancy Theory of Motivation: Motivating by Altering Expectations [Google Scholar]
- R. W. Marjoribanks (1997). Geographical Information Systems, Geological Methods in Mineral Exploration and Mining [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Pan, J. C. Crotts, B. Muller (2007). Developing Web-Based Tourist Information Tools Using Google Map, Information and Communication Technologies in Tourism 2007 [Google Scholar]
- M. Renko, K. G. Kroeck & A. Bullough (2012). Expectancy theory and nascent entrepreneurship, Small Business Economics [Google Scholar]
- T. Gudehus & H. Kotzab (2012). Time Management, Comprehensive Logistics. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.