MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 150, 2018Malaysia Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology (MUCET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 February 2018|
- J. Hadipramana, A.A.A. Samad, A.M.A. Zaidi, N. Mohammad, A. Wirdawati. Influence of Polypropylene Fiber in strength of foamed concrete. Advanced Materials Research, 488-489, pp. 253-257 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Ali, K.Y. Yaacob, M.K. Burhanudin, S. Shahidan, S.R. Abdullah. Investigation of compressed earth brick containing ceramic waste. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 11 (8), pp. 5459-5462 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. S. Khalid, M. I. Juki, N. Othman, M. H. Wan Ibrahim. Pull-out strength of polyethylene terephthalate bottle fibre in concrete matrix. Malaysian Construction Research Journal, 21(1), 2017, pp. 75-85 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Leman, S. Shahidan, M.Y. Yusuf, S.S. Mohd Zuki, and N.A. Misnon. Workability and compressive strength for concrete with coconut shell aggregate behaviour of concrete with coconut, MATEC Web of Conf., 87, no. 1017, pp. 1–6 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Frigione. Recycling of PET bottles as fine aggregate in concrete. Waste management, 30(6), 1101-1106 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Saikia and J. de Brito. Mechanical properties and abrasion behaviour of concrete containing shredded PET bottle waste as a partial substitution of natural aggregate. Construction and building materials, 52, 236-244 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. S. Khalid, H. S. Herman, N. B. Azmi, and M. I. Juki. Sand cement brick containing recycled concrete aggregate as fine-aggregate replacement, MATEC Web of Conferences. 103, 01016 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BS EN 771. Part3: Aggregate concrete masonry unit (dense and light-weight aggregates) (2003) [Google Scholar]
- MS76:1972.Malaysian Standard. Specification for bricks and blocks of fired brick earth, clay or shale, (1972) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Morel, A. Pkla, and P. Walker. Compressive strength testing of compressed earth blocks. Construction and Building Materials, 21(2), pp.303–309 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.