MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 150, 2018Malaysia Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology (MUCET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Electrical & Electronic|
|Published online||23 February 2018|
- Muis and K. Ohnishi, “Cooperative Mobile Manipulator with Dual Compliance Controllers based on Estimated Torque and Visual Force,” 2006 IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics, Budapest, pp. 619-624 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. J. Wei, A.Z. Hj. Shukor, M.H. Jamaluddin, “Investigation on Force Scaling for Multi Degree of Freedom Bilateral Teleoperation Control System,” IJMME, vol.16, no. 16, pp. 1-11 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Morimitsu, S. Katsura and K. Ohnishi, “Performance enhancement of bilateral control under time delay using nonlinear filter,” 2014 IEEE 13th International Workshop AMC, Yokohama, pp. 735-740 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nishimura and S. Katsura, “Multilateral control under time delay for decoupling force and velocity controllers,” 2016 IEEE 25th ISIE, Santa Clara, CA, pp. 1258-1263 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Cetin, A. Bayrak and E. Tatlicioglu, “Online time delay estimation in networked control systems with application to bilateral teleoperation,” 2016 ECC, Aalborg, pp. 1007-1012 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Morito et al., “Development of a haptic bilateral interface for arm self-rehabilitation,” 2013 IEEE/ASME International Conference AIM, Wollongong, NSW, pp. 804-809 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Jamaluddin, T. Shimono and N. Motoi, “Motion navigation in haptic bilateral system based on vision-based force compliance controller taking object coordinate into account,” 2014 IEEE 23rd ISIE, Istanbul, pp. 2238-2243 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.