MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 150, 2018Malaysia Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology (MUCET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electrical & Electronic|
|Published online||23 February 2018|
- R. Marin-Perianu et al., “A performance analysis of a wireless body-area network monitoring system for professional cycling,” Pers. Ubiquitous Comput., vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 197–209, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Aubert, B. Seps, and F. Beckers, “Heart Rate Variability in Athletes,” Sport. Med., vol. 33, no. 12, pp. 889–919, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Afonso, F. J. Rodrigues, D. Pedrosa, and J. L. Afonso, “Automatic Control of Cycling Effort Using Electric Bicycles and Mobile Devices,” vol. I,(2015). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Taniguchi, K. Nishii, and H. Hisamatsu, “Evaluation of a bicycle-mounted ultrasonic distance sensor for monitoring obstacles and holes on road,” Int. J. Simul. Syst. Sci. Technol., vol. 16, no. 6, p. 1.1-1.6, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C. Kiefer and F. Behrendt, “Smart e-bike monitoring system: real-time open source and open hardware GPS assistance and sensor data for electrically-assisted bicycles,” IET Intell. Transp. Syst., vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 79–88, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.